Parole Hearing - Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Munir Sirhan, the brother of Sirhan Sirhan, has informed me that Sirhan requests anyone who is inclined to write a short letter to the parole board on his behalf do so quickly. The parole hearing is coming up in three weeks, March 3, 2011. A letter stating that Sirhan should be freed on humanitarian grounds should suffice. Here is the address:Board of ParolePleasant Valley State Prison PO Box 8500Coalinga, Ca 93210RE: Sirhan Sirhan cdcr - B21014
Phil Dragoo

Forty Three Years Killer at Large

Post by Phil Dragoo »

MichaelI have written.We note among ourselves that Noguchi cleared Sirhan of killing Robert, hence the killer has been at large for forty-three years.The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, William Turner and Jonn Christian;Shadow Play: The Murder of Robert F. Kennedy, the Trial of Sirhan Sirhan, and the Failure of American Justice, William Klaber and Phillip H. Melanson;Who Killed Bobby?: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy, Shane O'Sullivan.In March of that year Lyndon lamented Tet and whimpered, “No mas, no mas.”In April Raoul led Ray to the rooming house so overgrown there was no shot until Memphis Sanitation cut down the trees the next day.In June Sirhan went pop pop pop; Mr. X killed Bobby with four shots down-to-up, back-to-front, right-to-left. Pena and Hernandez bullied witnesses to the polkadot dress stalking horse; LAPD grabbed and destroyed evidence of the dozen or more shots the acoustic analysis shows—proving a second gun.The killer, representing the shadow government, remains at large.Now American Idol and popcorn!
Bob

Re: Parole Hearing - Sirhan Sirhan

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the update Michael. I shall do so. I will write the letter while I'm listening to Patsy Cline. The JFK and RFK assassinations were similar and different. Similar in that the CIA was mostly responsible. Different in the way the murder was orchestrated. But just like JFK and his murder, there were people that looked like the "patsy" in the RFK murder, and were involved in the actual conspiracy. Lee Harvey Oswald was a hero, but became a patsy, thanks to our government and the mistress of it...the MSM. Like Oswald, Sirhan didn't kill anyone, although he fired a weapon, which again is different than the actions of LHO. Bottom line, LHO and Sirhan were what LHO described himself at his press conference...a patsy.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.03.20189:15 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.11.2011 - Mr. Michael Calder, author of the Excellent Book: "JFK vs. CIA" Originally Posted thisHeadline and Supporting Material.Michael has also been Interviewing Sirhan Sirhan in prison.Michael and I communicated while I was Interviewing James Earl Sutton - Files at Stateville Penitentiary,Crest Hill, Illinois.Comparing and Contrasting the Cases, Events, Facts, and Records of the RFK vs. JFK Removals I findvery confusing and inconsistent.Does anybody have any updates on Sirhan Sirhan ?Michael Calder if you read this, give us any update when you can, if you can.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.