http://tinyurl.com/ogndk

3March 12, 2006 - 02:03 PM
The Money Masters (Part 2) (Video)
How International Bankers Gained Control Of America
http://tinyurl.com/q4frx
dankbaar

Abraham Lincoln said:

Post by dankbaar »

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers.

The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government’s greatest creative opportunity.

By adoption of these principles, the long-felt want for a uniform medium will be satisfied.

The taxpayers will be saved immense sums in interest, discounts, and exchanges.

The financing of all public enterprise, the maintenance of stable government and ordered process, and the conduct of the Treasury will become matters of practical administration. The people can and will be furnished with a currency as safe as their own Government.
Money will cease to be master and

become the servant of humanity.

Democracy will rise superior

to the money power.

--------------------------------

He was murdered.

JFK said it a century later .........

He was murdered.
Moo Cow

Are We the people anymore?

Post by Moo Cow »

Yes, in summation ....I thought that We the people of the United States....was supposed be a government ruled by the People...not the ruled by the Rockefellers...the only thing that stopped the Vietnam War was the protestors...NOW IS THE TIME TO LET OUR voice be heard... by protesting....by a march in Washington ...by boycotts...write to the Green Party..
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

Hell, It hasn't been we the people since FDR pulled off the PearlHarbor version of 9/11. Now it's We the Corporations, We the Main streamMedia and We the Oil Industry. My wife and I were talking about this otherday. Having all this knowledge about JFK and 9/11; what good does it do if we don't retake our country. There are provisions in the Constitution to gain control of our government if it becomes more like a Fascist state than a Democracy, but who's got theCourage to lead the charge. I'm all for ending this debacle of a governmentwe are painfully being subjected to now. I'll join the fight at a moments notice.Tim Franzen
Moo Cow

Re: Are We the people anymore?

Post by Moo Cow »

Moo Cow wrote:Yes, in summation ....I thought that We the people of the United States....was supposed be a government ruled by the People...not the ruled by the Rockefellers...the only thing that stopped the Vietnam War was the protestors...NOW IS THE TIME TO LET OUR voice be heard... by protesting....by a march in Washington ...by boycotts...write to the Green Party..

Yes Timothy, correction here, We Are the People, but as it stands now the government isn't ruled BY the People or For the People...its for the wealthy 1% who rule and their satellites ...

I used to live downtown LA and was part of a protest group. We protested in front of Johnny Cochran's office on Wilshire, and started the protest against the Police Dept in downtown LA. With the police protest we started with a group of about 8 people protesting a homeless woman's death and lo and behold it grew into a 10,000 man march in front of the same police station..Protesters came from all over..it looked like Mardi-Gras!!! One guy came on stilts dressed up as Rockefeller, another Uncle Sam...word of mouth (and e-mail_) can catch on... The theme of the protest was "Police brutality is WRONG!!!!"I will be looking into this..I contacted the Green Party and mentioned it...
Moo Cow

GREEN PARTY PROTESTS

Post by Moo Cow »

GREEN PARTY
OF THE UNITED STATES
CONTACT AND INTERNET INFORMATION
WASHINGTON, D.C.

E-mails are fine ..organizations get thousands a day...the real impact is with a real live protest like I saw in LA against the police...this one should be staged on the White House lawn... we need a million man or more march to be effective and get these issues before the People, We The People...Green Party does do protests ..we need to unite and get this together before its too late... we owe President Kennedy some respect and honor of his memory...this event shattered Americans and they need to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.......
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

Hi Moo,I don't have the money right now to join the Green Party but if a marchis organized on the White House, you can count me in. Hopefully transportation to Washington can be arranged but I'd love to join in taking the fight to Corrupt politicians.Tim Franzen, Cordele, Georgia
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Timothy Franzen wrote:Hi Moo,I don't have the money right now to join the Green Party but if a marchis organized on the White House, you can count me in. Hopefully transportation to Washington can be arranged but I'd love to join in taking the fight to Corrupt politicians.Tim Franzen, Cordele, Georgia

Hello Timothy,

You don't need money to join..I registered under the GREEN PARTY AS PARTY OF CHOICE WHEN I VOTED. JUST CONSIDER YOURSELF GREEN BY THE WAY YOU THINK...SOMEONE SHOULD START UP thinking about organizing a protest sleep- in on the White House lawn.. ...to start with, the Katrina survivors who are homeless, the six million homeless in the United States now as a result of our corrupt banking system, excuse Moo, ROCKEFELLER'S CORRUPT BANKING SYSTEM, predicted just as Thomas Jefferson said it would be if the Federal Reserve was handed over to private bankers...and anyone else who is thoroughly disgusted with the way the government is being run and the way that we are being lied to.......
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Moo Cow wrote:Timothy Franzen wrote:Hi Moo,I don't have the money right now to join the Green Party but if a marchis organized on the White House, you can count me in. Hopefully transportation to Washington can be arranged but I'd love to join in taking the fight to Corrupt politicians.Tim Franzen, Cordele, GeorgiaHello Timothy, You don't need money to join..I registered under the GREEN PARTY AS PARTY OF CHOICE WHEN I VOTED. JUST CONSIDER YOURSELF GREEN BY THE WAY YOU THINK...SOMEONE SHOULD START UP thinking about organizing a protest sleep- in on the White House lawn.. .to start with, the Katrina survivors who are homeless, the six million homeless in the United States now as a result of our corrupt banking system, excuse Moo, ROCKEFELLER'S CORRUPT BANKING SYSTEM, predicted just as Thomas Jefferson said it would be if the Federal Reserve was handed over to private bankers...and anyone else who is thoroughly disgusted with the way the government is being run and the way that we are being lied to.......

Secondly Timothy,

You don't even have to join!!!!!You can be a democrat or republican and still be digusted...my parents were Republicans and they are both disgusted with bush etc......here's some more info...

Green Party of the United States | HomepageOfficial homepage of the Green Party and the Green National Committee.
www.gp.org/ - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

PLATFORM - ELECTIONS - NEWSCENTER - STATES
More results from www.gp.org »

The Greens/Green Party USAOfficial homepage of The Greens/Green Party USA.
www.greenparty.org/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Green Party - Real Progress
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

If a protest can be assembled, a good time for it would be in the coming spring months...does anyone know how many people were at the protest in Washington to end the Vietnam war???That is what ended the war, the protesters. Henry Kissinger said so, I believe...
These issues will go on and on unless people take a positive stance and start protesting positively and in remarkable numbers at a very visible place such as the White House.....