Educational video Federal Reserve

JFK Assassination
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

Hi again Moo,You know, the problem with third parties is that it's almost impossible to get anybody elected from the Green Party, etc. because of the power of the two major parties. I will be glad to vote for a Green Party Candidate for President for instance, but the odds of getting him elected are nill. I do agree however that a major protest on Washington would be very effective. Our "beloved" main stream media might even give a march like that some coverage.... maybe.I think the days of inactivity have got to stop before we spin completelyout of control and it's too late to take to return the Government to the people.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Green party stands for a lot of things I believe in, but as Tim says, it will never muster enough votes to win an election. A 3rd party can swing an election though. George Wallace helped Nixon in 1968, John Anderson helped Reagan in 1980 and Ralph Nader helped Bu$h in 2000. See the trend here? 3rd parties will almost always take away votes from the Democrats because there are similar beliefs in both parties. One Democrat that I really like right now, and could almost run as a Green party candidate, is Russ Feingold. He is the one Democrat that has consistently had the balls to stand up to Bu$h and his henchmen. Feingold was against the war in Iraq, has fought against the George Orwell-like stipulations in the Patriot Act and has called out Bu$h on his illegal NSA spying, including proposing censure of Bu$h. He is also a big time environmentalist and a healthcare reform advocate. I would love to see him on the Democratic ticket in 2008. Another blast from the past is Al Gore, the man who REALLY won the 2000 Presidential election. Like Feingold, Gore was ALWAYS against the war in Iraq and has been a big proponent of the environment, especially the global warming issue. He also has correctly predicted many of the mistakes the Bu$h administration would make in it's corrupt way of doing business. I would not be surprised to see a Gore/Feingold ticket in 2008.
Dan

Post by Dan »

and Perot helped the mendacious Bill Clinton..........how soon they (conveniently) forget!

So all third parties are like democrats? They all hate white males, the US and the constitution? I don't think so...

Yes, Al Gore is a dream candidate (for the Republicans) - please let's all encourage Gore.
Bob

Post by Bob »

My bad Dan. You are correct. Perot did help Clinton. Still, overall, the 3rd party almost always takes away votes from the Dems because most viable 3rd parties are leftist in nature.
Bob

Post by Bob »

So all third parties are like democrats? They all hate white males, the US and the constitution? I don't think so... - Dan

Dan, Dan, Dan. Please! What I hate is corrupt, treasonous, anti-environmental people, forget about gender or race. White males can fall into that category. Bu$h, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Frist, DeLay, and Roberts all fall into that category. So does a black female...Condi Rice. Talk about corruption. How many more top level Bu$h administration people are going to be arrested or indicted. What a splendid resume. 9/11 happened on THEIR watch, and MANY, MANY questions remain from that day. Questions that Bu$h and company don't want us to find out the answer to. Then we have the debacle called Iraq, and the lies that brought us there. The Carlyle Group and Halliburton are smiling though. Then we have the largest deficit ever. Healthcare and energy costs have SKYROCKETED under Bu$h. Corporate scandal and outsourcing is now the norm under Bu$h. Then we have the anti-environmental stance of this corrupt and paid off administration. Bu$h says, "What global warming?" Then we have Katrina. The scandals like Plame-gate, Abramoff and now NSA ILLEGAL wiretapping and spying. As far as hating the U.S. and the constitution, give me a freaking break. The U.S. is supposed to be for for ALL the people, not for 1% of the people like it is under Bu$h. Over 40 million people in this country have NO health insurance. And I am all for the constitution. But this President is using it to wipe his ass. He is attempting to turn this country into a Fascist state. The U.S. is now like George Orwell's 1984. Or Adolph Hitler's Germany in 1934. 9/11 was our Reichstag fire. And who was there backing Hitler and his war machine? And making millions upon millions upon that relationship? And was charged with trading with the enemy by the U.S. government in 1942? Prescott Bu$h. Same beliefs, different Bu$h.
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

Hi all,Don't even get me started on What happened 9/11. Osama Bin Laden and the CIA... what strange bedfellows. Al Queida was born through help from the CIA We're supposed to believe that BinLaden is behind the attacks...........right............. Bin Laden is this travesty's version of Lee Harvey Oswald......A patsy. Bin Laden came out in a Documentary quoted as saying he had nothing to do with what happened on 9/11 in fact, The video tape made of someone who supposedly was Bin Laden was in fact an Imposter. It's outrageous that our Government allowed thousands of Americans to die just to rationalize turning our Country into what amounts to a dictatorship. Even former Supreme court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor is very concerned about the Direction the Country is headed.I'm also in Favor of Feingold. I'd vote for him in a minute. Maybe if we can boot some of these spineless representatives out of office, we can get rid of that ridiculous Patriot Act at some point.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Educational video Federal Reserve

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.13.2006 - Mr. Wim Dankbaar Posted this important Headline.Remarkable relevance to this subject matter is being discussed today by many JFK Forum Members.This may be of interest to newer JFK Forum Members, or those who have not reviewed this.I predict that the U.S. will continue to experience increasing and crippling economic crises of increasing proportions over the next 25 years, with seemingly no end in sight.Additionally, wars will continue to "germinate" perpetually with seemingly no rhyme orreason.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Ken Murray - You are an outstanding JFK Murder Solved Forum Member, and contributor.You never cease to amaze me. I have been meaning to mention this before, and I am long overdue in doing so.The members of the JFK Forum are all enhanced by your consistently outstanding contributions. Spot On so many times.You constantly provide authoritative and source material on many subjects that I am sincerely interested in. I for one sincerely appreciate you.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thank You Link!I trust you are happy? You single Handedly have succeeded in ruining my day, may even take a week to pacify myself and to get this out of my mind What a mess we have allowed ourselves to get into.The "Word" tells us, Be Not Deceived.It means to be vigilant and don't allow anyone to lead you down the wrong path.Please, if you are squeamish, weak stomach, or suicidal, or on the verge of mental collapse, DO NOT WATCH THESE VIDEOSThey will wake your lazy ass up and might even cause you to question things, and alsomake you aware of your certain future.It ain't a fun feeling this morning.Do you think it is a hopeless situation or can anything be done?As Bruce says: Comments?