Educational video Federal Reserve

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Educational video Federal Reserve

Post by Jsnow915 »

see Joe...thats why I had to walk away for awhile.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jsnow915 wrote:see Joe...thats why I had to walk away for awhile.I HEAR THAT!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Ken Murray:Ken - You are just an outstanding JFK Forum Member, and contributor.You never cease to amaze me. I have been meaning to mention this before, and I am long overdue in doing so.The members of the JFK Forum are all enhanced by your consistently outstanding contributions. Spot On so many times.You constantly provide authoritative and source material on many subjects that I am sincerely interested in. I for one sincerely appreciate you.Thank You.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Hear...hear! Ken is aka the Wizard of Link, the Great Link, Art Linkgetter and Abraken Linkin.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks a lot guys.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.19.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Bob - We've got:Ken Murray, the Wizard of the Link, andPhil Dragoo, the Wizard of Words.How can the JFK Murder Solved Forum go wrong ?If you ever add JFK Forum Moderators, I recommend both of them. They both certainly would be great assistants to you and Tom Jeffers for the benefit of all of us. My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.