Emailing prosecution of Luis Posada

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Emailing prosecution of Luis Posada

Post by dankbaar »

http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... s-posada/I will never believe that the US government will seriously prosecute Luis and/or Orlando Bosch. This judge Kathleen Cardone is in the pockets of the powers that be. They will postpone and delay prosecution untill 82 year old Luis is dead. Mark my words! What a sham! WimBack to the other point that I want to clear up. Bob Vernon had all of my papers, including the original manuscript and my notes for “To Kill A Country,” and he gave them to at that time, “warden Godinez” who is now the D.D. for the D.O.C. And in writing, I had it plainly stated the Orlando Letelier was killed by a bomb, that had the explosives transported by me, to Buckley, and Michael Townley put the bomb in his car, a Chevy Nova, if my memory is correct and the car exploded in front of the Chilean Embassy on Sheridan Circle, better known as Embassy Row. The explosives came from the Falcondo Mining Co. and they were 60 per-cent strength dynamite, that is referred to as “engineering explosives.” The man that I shot was sitting in the back seat of the limo when I pulled my .45 and shot the S.O.B. and yes, I ticked off a lot of people. But he was Russian, he was not a Chilean. Bob had all of the paperwork on all of this. Bob knows what I had down in writing and I even had the route that he, Orlando Letelier, took to work that morning. Ronnie Moffit and Michael Moffit were in the car with him. She was killed, but Michael survived it. Please tell them to get their facts straight. I know what I said.*******************He just released another film about me, Tosh, and C. Holt. It's called "I SHOT JFK." But that is not the movie he is talking about. He has been trying to get me to sign a movie release for my life story and etc...for the big screen as he calls it with Johnny Depp playing me. I will not help them promote a movie about my life. I could care less about the JFK part of my life, for me, that was a nothing job. We did much greater operations in the Southern-Hemisphere. As for JFK that holds no interest to me whatsoever.As for JFK, it was not my decision, i was only ask to be back-up that morning when "Tosh" flew the plane in with Johnny to abort the assassination. But the contract had been given to Chuck, thru Sam, there-for the Company could not call it off. When Johnny, who was the Second Shooter, had been told by the Company to abort, he refused to be the second shooter and that was when Chuck ask me to back him up and prior to that my job was transporting weapons and driving the car and no more.I guess you wonder why I don't want a movie made about me other than JFK. My life has been filled with violence, not only here at home for The Family, but around the world as well. I don't know if you saw the documents Wim has put on the inter-net from the FBI that ties me to The Only Daylight Assassination ever carried out in D.C. and also the bombing of the Cuban Airliner, taking 73 lives. And that my Dear, is not even the tip of the iceberg.
Pennyworth

Re: Emailing prosecution of Luis Posada

Post by Pennyworth »

Posada sneaked into the U.S. in March 2005 and faces 11 counts of perjury, obstruction and immigration fraud. He's accused of lying during citizenship hearings in El Paso about how he made it into American territory, and of possessing a false Guatemalan passport.Prosecutors charge he also failed to acknowledge planning bombings at Cuban hotels and an iconic Havana tourist restaurant between April and September 1997 that killed an Italian tourist and wounded about a dozen other people."The bombings affected tourism and struck at the heart of Fidel Castro, his arch enemy," said assistant U.S. Jerome Teresinskihttp://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/04/07/gene ... 97464.html
Deborah

Re: Emailing prosecution of Luis Posada

Post by Deborah »