Fletcher Prouty on "The 4th Force"

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

With everything that's going on in the Middle East today, I thought this wouldbe a pertinent article to post-written in 1975 by Fletcher Prouty,still very relevant in2011.Makes you wonder who's really running the show over there,hmmmmm? http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/4thForce.html
kenmurray

Re: Fletcher Prouty on "The 4th Force"

Post by kenmurray »

Brian White wrote:With everything that's going on in the Middle East today, I thought this wouldbe a pertinent article to post-written in 1975 by Fletcher Prouty,still very relevant in2011.Makes you wonder who's really running the show over there,hmmmmm? http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/4thForce.htmlGood article Brian.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Thanks,Ken- good feedback is always nice.Brian.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job Brian and I have passed on the article to friends.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Thanks to you,too,Bob!
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I think the 4th Force just pulled off their latest scam in Pakistan-killing a guywho's been dead for 10 years- the s**t's gonna hit the fan now!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday09.06.20198:30 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.28.2011 Mr. Brian White, an Excellent Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Originally Posted this Powerful and Relevant Headline, and Supporting Material.Lieutenant Leroy Fletcher Prouty, Former Air Force and CIA, wrote two powerful books, and was aconsultant to Oliver Stone on the movie "JFK."Prouty analyzed, lived, researched, studied, and wrote deeply about the Developments and Escalationsof the Intelligence Communities, and the Military Industrial Corporations, up to, during, and afterWW II.Any recent and/or additional current updates ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.