LIbya

JFK Assassination
Mark68

LIbya

Post by Mark68 »

W/ all the gifted fellow truthseekers on this board I am total shock by the apparent lack of Libya related threads. I love how the US gradually is admitting to what its probably been doing for a long while. I wonder why the idiotic geniuses never think "Karma is going to come back & put a hurtin' on us". W/ what I bleive they're overall 9/11 "fake armageddon" I also wonder if the public is going buy in. Hopefully not since its all fake.
Dealey Joe

Re: LIbya

Post by Dealey Joe »

MarkThe American people will do nothing.never have, never will.They all want someone else to do it for them.They are happy sending their sons and daughters to die so they can drive their new cars.they actually think we need all the oil from the middle east.Most thought Barack was the great black hope.People who can think no further than this don't have a hope or a chance.The slumbering giant will never awaken.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good points Gents. We went to Libya for two reasons...OIL and to get the attention off the disaster in Japan....that is MUCH worse than the MSM is reporting. Sort of like the BP oil spill in the Gulf after awhile. As in, "Nothing to see here." Barack is beholden to the people that were part of his fabric before he was elected president. Like the CIA, Wall Street, Big Oil etc. His policies and actions as President have proven that fact. The good news Joe, is that some people are waking up, thanks to what Scott Walker (Wisconsin) and several other newly elected Republican Governors (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey) have been trying to do recently. That is...attempting to bust the unions and gut education in their states, while at the same time give hundreds of millions of dollars to corporations. I do see people waking up. But will the wake up call bring attention to the ultimate dirty secrets in the United States? Like learning and passing on the REAL truth about 11/22/1963 and 9/11/2001.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Very true analysis(s). My only different is Obama is nothing more than right color of puppet for the moment. Cultural/Social change put Obama is office. IOW he's in the oval office BECAUSE of his race definitely not in spite of it I assure you. The invisible rulers chose him. I'll take him over McCain although McCain's big blonde daughter is pretty freakin hot IMO.I always laugh when I hear of the "difference" between dems and repubes when in reality there is NO difference.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

LIBYA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.03.201912:50 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.02.2011 - Mark 68 Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Information.Only a short discussion developed from two of our Best Members who are also Moderators here on theJFK Murders Solved Forum: Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, and Bob Fox.While several valid points are raised, I wish to focus on Mark 68's Concluding Comment:"I always laugh when I hear of the 'difference' between gems and repubes when in reality thereis NO difference.It is now 09.03.2019 and The Democratic Free For All Originally featuring 20+ candidates for theDemocratic Nomination to presumably face President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election has been under way."SLEEPY JOE" Biden leads the Democratic Pack.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »