"Fatal Connection."

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

"Fatal Connection."

Post by Michael Calder »

Dr. Pepper, Sirhan Sirhan's attorney, is looking for the author of a manuscript that may be titled, "Fatal Connection." Apparently, this writer whoever he is, was onto Jerrry Bruno some time ago. The manuscript focuses on the RFK murder. I thought the Baker Street Irregulars might come up with something. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Re: "Fatal Connection."

Post by Bob »

Thanks for sharing that Michael. I'll definitely sniff around and see what I can find. You may want to share this on facebook as well.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Michael Calder wrote:Dr. Pepper, Sirhan Sirhan's attorney, is looking for the author of a manuscript that may be titled, "Fatal Connection." Apparently, this writer whoever he is, was onto Jerrry Bruno some time ago. The manuscript focuses on the RFK murder. I thought the Baker Street Irregulars might come up with something. http://www.jfkcia.comMichael,Can you give us any more information about this manuscript? I'm going to look for it too. Is there anything else that you know about it? For example, was it ever published? Who first referenced it as far as you know? Etc.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I will look for it too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Between myself...Ken...Pasquale...and Joe...this dog will hunt!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Look this over?Hustler February 1990http://hustlermagazinebackissues.com/hustlermagHUST199002.htmHustler Reveals The Fatal Connection! Hoffa, Monroe, Sirhan, RFK
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Dealey Joe,Does the essay have a section of an interview pertaining to Jerry Bruno and his actions that night? I told Dr. Pepper about the "Baker Street Irregulars" and what they are capable of. I told him you need something more to go on. That info should be forthcoming. I just had a call from Munir Sirhan this weekend. Sirhan is very "tired." It has been a long fight. I have something that will pick up his spirits that i'll release next week to him and to everyone here. I think you will be surprised. www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder wrote:Dealey Joe,Does the essay have a section of an interview pertaining to Jerry Bruno and his actions that night? I told Dr. Pepper about the "Baker Street Irregulars" and what they are capable of. I told him you need something more to go on. That info should be forthcoming. I just had a call from Munir Sirhan this weekend. Sirhan is very "tired." It has been a long fight. I have something that will pick up his spirits that i'll release next week to him and to everyone here. I think you will be surprised. http://www.jfkcia.comGood Michael. Looking forward to seeing it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Michael Calder wrote:Dealey Joe,Does the essay have a section of an interview pertaining to Jerry Bruno and his actions that night? I told Dr. Pepper about the "Baker Street Irregulars" and what they are capable of. I told him you need something more to go on. That info should be forthcoming. I just had a call from Munir Sirhan this weekend. Sirhan is very "tired." It has been a long fight. I have something that will pick up his spirits that i'll release next week to him and to everyone here. I think you will be surprised. http://www.jfkcia.comMichael I do not have a clue as to what is in the article.I see that copies my be ordered. I would be happy to order a copy if you think there is a chance?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

"Fatal Connection."

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.03.20199:46 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.09.2011 Mr. Michael Calder, author of the book: 'JFK vs. CIA," and the Major interviewer of Sirhan Sirhan, Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.An interesting, divergent discussion developed.Any follow-up information on any aspect of this discussion ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.