"The Grassy Knoll" DVD

JFK Assassination
katisha

"The Grassy Knoll" DVD

Post by katisha »

I've just been re-watching this DVD for the first time in ages.TGK was one of the first JFK DVDs I saw (thanks to Dealey Joe); I didn't know much about the whole assassination biz at the time, but thought it quite interesting. Since then I've acquired and watched many JFK-related DVDs, both dramas (eg, the TV miniseries "Kennedy", "Thirteen Days" and "Ruby") and documentaries (eg "The Lost JFK Tapes" and "Three Shots that Changed America") and, of course, Oliver Stone's movie.On a re-viewing, I have to say I'd forgotten just how good "The Grassy Knoll" is; it's right up there with the best of 'em.
Dealey Joe

Re: "The Grassy Knoll" DVD

Post by Dealey Joe »

Katisha I wholeheartedly agree.put this with "Spooks" and "Files on JFK"I am sure a lot of Money, pain and heartache went into producing all this.It is a wealth of information. A researcher should watch these at least one a month.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree wholeheartedly Katisha and Joe. The Grassy Knoll is a GREAT DVD. I know a number of us have tried to promote it in various forums and I know have tried to also promote it on the net radio as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I agree as well. 'The Grassy Knoll" is one of the better DVD's on the assassination of JFK around today.