Additional video

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Additional video

Post by Michael Calder »

Heroes,I put in the last seven minutes of the "Patriots Forum" formal lecture. Those seven minutes are rather important. It is in the Patriots Forum actual lecture where I postulate Richard Helms as the architect of the president's assassination and why the economic elite came to the conclusion to rid the country of Kennedy using CIA. Thanks everyone. youtube.com/jfkcia "Patriots Forum" lecture, part 5
kenmurray

Re: Additional video

Post by kenmurray »

Keep up the good work Michael.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Dear MichaelExcellent presentations. I would like to bring the Forum's attention to your video Dealey Plaza Part 1. http://www.jfkcia.com One of the photographs you present is a front shot of Mary Moorman and Jean Hill. I've never seen this particular photograph before. The significance of it is that it clearly shows both Mary Moorman and Jean Hill STANDING IN THE STREET, OFF THE CURB, moments before the Presidents car reaches this point. Mary Moorman has always said she was standing in the street and then stepped back onto the curb to get out of the way of the motorcade. She has been villified over this statement because the Zapruder film does not show Mary Moorman with her feet off of the curb and grass and standing in the street. Further, this photoghraphic evidence which you have in your video Dealey Plaza Part 1 of Mary Moorman and Jean Hill with their feet in the street would potentially speak to whether the Zapruder film has some frames 'missing' from being damaged or altered. Another point of major contention. What do you think?Thank you,Deborah
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

How do we get to view this secret picture?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael...your YouTube link isn't coming up anymore.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Deborah,I looked at the Dealey Plaza I video. Very sharp eyes. Mary Moorman is in the street. Nice going. I'll let James Fetzer handle missing frames, etc. When I was doing these presentations in Santa Monica, CA, occassionally i would just spend the time answering call in questions from the tv audience. On one occassion the producer told me after the show was over that a woman was holding on the line and did not want to go on the air and insisted on speaking to me. I picked up the phone and the woman on the other end said, "I'm Jeanne De Mohrenchildt, do you know who I am?" I said I did and that i found her husband very charming during his Warren Commission interview. She gave me her phone number and asked me to call her when I got home. She was living in Woodland Hills, in the valley section of Los Angeles. I called her and she was interested in telling the truth about Oswald and the assassination. I was to call her in a few days and come over and discuss co writing with her. When i called a few days later she begged off temporarily because she was feeling ill. When i called again another woman answered and remembered me from the tv show. She told me Jeanne had died. The family was furious because when they took her to the hospital the doctor was upset that Jeanne's private doctor had let her get to such a state. To this day I wonder if my phone call excelerated the inevitable. www.youtube.com/jfkcia
Phil Dragoo

Paging Dr. Mendoza

Post by Phil Dragoo »

MichaelExcellent connection military intelligence unit flashing Secret Service credentials.Marrell McCullough, military intelligence later CIA, on Lorraine balcony checking MLK's vitals.How like Gary Wayne Dotterman with the mortally wounded RFK.Jeanne was Zapruder's partner, tried to prevent Dr. Mendoza's injections which caused George to plead with NWOBush to call off the "vigilantes."In the fiftieth year Cosell cries out, "Down goes Posner! Down goes Bugliosi!"Open this in another window:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAzTnsSgs2s
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Phil,I checked out your posting of the McCullough photo a few days ago. Since it appears that LAPD officers Pena and Hernandez were connected to the CIA before the RFK murder, how about McCullough connected to CIA before and not just after the MLK murder? www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob wrote:Michael...your YouTube link isn't coming up anymore. It's up now. I don't know what was up earlier. Maybe it's just me, as I've had some issues with You Tube before.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:How do we get to view this secret picture?Joe go to this...http://www.youtube.com/jfkcia#Then go to the bottom of the uploads to the right and go to Dealey Plaza Part 1. Please see the photo at around 11:41.