James Hosty Passes Away

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: James Hosty Passes Away

Post by Bob »

I just printed out that post by Ken. However, I tore it up and threw it away. Just like Hosty was told to do what the infamous note LHO passed him. If the note could have incriminated LHO, the FBI would have used it and shown the world. However, if it was a warning, much like the teletype message that all FBI offices received, warning of an attempt on JFK's life in Dallas, that note had to be torn up and thrown out. I also think it was LHO that warned the FBI about JFK's Chicago trip as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I just printed out that post by Ken. However, I tore it up and threw it away. Just like Hosty was told to do what the infamous note LHO passed him. If the note could have incriminated LHO, the FBI would have used it and shown the world. However, if it was a warning, much like the teletype message that all FBI offices received, warning of an attempt on JFK's life in Dallas, that note had to be torn up and thrown out. I also think it was LHO that warned the FBI about JFK's Chicago trip as well.Bob, I think LHO warned the FBI about the Chicago trip as well. The teletype message warning of an assassination attempt on JFK came on 11/18/63 five days before Dallas. Hoover had to know about it and just sat on it and did nothing.
Shane

Post by Shane »

I agree that Oswald was one of the men who stopped the Chicago attempt. If my memory serves me, an FBI report states a caller who identified himself as "Lee" called in the warning. I have heard this from more than one source, but I certainly remember reading that in the book "The Unspeakable."And if I am not mistaken, our government had another patsy prepared in Chicago. A former ex-Marine arrested at the time of the 11/2/63 Chicago attempt against JFK.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Shane wrote:I agree that Oswald was one of the men who stopped the Chicago attempt. If my memory serves me, an FBI report states a caller who identified himself as "Lee" called in the warning. I have heard this from more than one source, but I certainly remember reading that in the book "The Unspeakable."And if I am not mistaken, our government had another patsy prepared in Chicago. A former ex-Marine arrested at the time of the 11/2/63 Chicago attempt against JFK.Shane you are correct. The caller did identify himself as "Lee." Keep up with your good work.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »