Chauncey Marvin Holt FILM?

JFK Assassination
Jim Thompson

Chauncey Marvin Holt FILM?

Post by Jim Thompson »

"When my father asked me to film him, narrating his lifestory, 3 months before he passed away in 1997, he said: This is not for me, this is not for you, but for the American people and my little granddaughter out there.

My father,Chauncey Marvin Holt,..."

Where's the film? Per Chauncey's wish?

Jim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Very good question. His daughter, Karyn, has it.

Wim
Jim Thompson

WHO is WE

Post by Jim Thompson »

dankbaar wrote:Very good question. His daughter, Karyn, has it. WimWhat has happened to:http://www.chaunceyholt.com What is going on? Can Karyn be assisted? Or even reached? COPYRIGHT MATERIAL: NO PERMISSION IS GRANTED FOR ANY COPIES OR REPRODUCTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEO, OR AUDIO CLIPS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE OWNER: FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: admin@chaunceyholt.comWE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!What are some of the questions you would ask Chauncey Holt if he were still alive?Mr. Holt dedicated decades of his life to preserving much of his memoirs and unique experiences. Through the collections of such photographs, documents, and over 900 pages of "rough draft" manuscript materials, many topics of interests can be presented on this website...We want to know what are visitors are interested in? Take the time to "drop us a line". ALL CONTACT INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.

Who is WE
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Karyn has not been communicating with me for a while. Maybe she is sick of the whole thing. So in order to get answers I can only recommend to use that emailaddress on that website.

Wim