JFK and MLK

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

JFK and MLK

Post by Dealey Joe »

What do we know about the connection of these two?Peacful revolution?Was MLK just saying what JFK wanted him to say?
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK and MLK

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do we have a clue who Rauel is/wasevidentally he was in Dallas
Shane

Post by Shane »

Interesting topic. I'm curious, Jim, what would have been the Montreal Mafia's motivation for killing King?I always assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that King was killed because of his growing cause to end the Vietnam War...as if Hoover needed anymore of an excuse.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do you think MLK could have stopped the war?
Shane

Post by Shane »

That's a good question. I have thought many a time about where we would be with the Kennedy brothers and Dr. King leading the social concience of this country. But I don't think anything was stopping the war machine. The military complex took out some of our countries greatest leaders (JFK, RFK, MLK) to insure their war went on without a hitch. Not even public revolt and a revolution of sorts in America could stop it.
Phil Dragoo

No time to oppose the war

Post by Phil Dragoo »

William F. Pepper, Orders to Kill, is the best overview of the assassination of King.He was lured back to Memphis, driven from the white hotel to the black motel by taunts, moved from an interior room to a balcony room by unidentified persons. He was frozen on the balcony in conversation with those below, a military intelligence operative at his elbow. Marell McCollough then checked the dying King's vitals and would go on to work out of Langley for CIA.Frank Holloman, 25-year FBI veteran and a Hoover insider, was Memphis Police and Fire Commissioner, as security was stripped and a military intelligence position was set up on the nearby firehouse roof.No shot was possible from the boarding house window until Memphis sanitation cut the foliage down the next day. Ray's aliases were in three of four cases remarkably like him in appearance, and as the shooter(s) left in another car (per witnesses) in advance of the police, Ray's white Mustang was doubled, and reported headed in the direction of the opposite he chose.Pepper won his court case against Jowers, and the jury found “government agencies” were involved.Can it be coincidence that King had come out strong against the Vietnam war in his Riverside Church speech April 4, 1967, and was shot dead on April 4, 1968.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5VhCvrEcPY
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I trust no one will be offended by what I saw and felt in the late 1950's and early 1960's. Got my first car in 1956, Graduated from high school in 1959 and got married the same year.Voted for the first time in 1960. Had my first drink in a bar in 1962.This was a great time in my life, I came of age then. Changed from a kid to a young adult in Indiana, not south and not north.We did not understand the commotion the black folks were making down south. In our town all the blacks lived in a section near the downtown area. When the city ran a bus line in the 50's black folks set wherever they wanted and although looked and acted differently, were part of the community. I do think the overall thinking was that they should remain where they were but I saw no physical evidence of this and actually think this was because they actually wanted to remain together.Somewhere along the line I learned to use the word nigger, I don't remember why, no one in town would ever disrespect a black person and use that word in their presents, actually the only time I ever heard the word use in their vicinity was when they called themselves that. If a black person was aggravated at another one they would call him a ni**er.I always had a respect for the black folks who lived on East 14th Street. The head of the black community was "Speedy". Speedy ran a car wash, I don't mean under a tree in his back yard, he had a two story building that had "Speedy's Car Wash" painted on the front of it. Speedy would pick up your car at your home, take it and clean it up and return it. Speedy always done the pick up and delivery. Speedy hired every black kid who wanted to work, It was considered an honor to work for Speedy. I had a lot of respect for Speedy.In a way Speedy was a role model for me causing me to want to have a business of me own.Of course his customers were affluent folks who could afford his services and he had plenty of them.Speedy was well known by the bankers in town, probably had more money than most and always drove a new car, Chevy at first then Oldsmobile.Tin Town was on the outskirts of town and was inhabited with poor white folks, It was spoken of in much harsher tones than E. 14th St. ever thought about.We did not understand the things going on to our south, could not understand why these people were unhappy. We was of the opinion that someone was behind all the turmoil, stirring up things, trying to make happy people feel unhappy. I still feel that way today. MLK was a trouble maker, and a communist agitator from the North.We did not understand slavery, we did not see slavery but in ways we did feel it because in one way or another we knew our class and where we fit in.We were working people, then there were the store keepers and business people lawyers and politicians whom everyone looked up to.When I was in high school I saw how class distinction worked, the doctors, lawyers and big business peoples kids were always chosen for the Basketball and football teams regardless of skill, so we all felt segregation of some sort. It was never a black/white thing.I have only noticed recently in reviewing material from the early 60's that MLK and JFK were saying the very same things. One causing turmoil and one trying to control it. But it seems that they were both saying the same things, working together?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK so Chauncy just called him Montoya.Anyone ever ask Chauncy what he had in the bag?maybe it was the badges and stuff he made?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Anna Ray on The Phil Donahue show in 1993:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AKw6g8gc20Judge Joe Brown Slams Memphis Over The King Case:http://ctka.net/pr798-judge.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

The JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations are ALL tied to ONE organization. The CIA. All of those murders happened with inside help from local law enforcement as well.