9-11 petition

JFK Assassination
Shane

9-11 petition

Post by Shane »

Friends,I know this is a bit off topic on a JFK site, but, as I am sure many of you do, I believe the 9-11 tragedy was by the same cast of characters as JFK.Regardless, The 10th Anniversary of 9-11 is just a few months away.Many of those who lost family members in the tragedy have started a petition to open an independent investigation into the unanswered questions surrounding 9-11.With your support they can receive enough signatures to make this investigation a reality. Please visit the following link and give your support to an investigation that would mean so much to those who lost so much on 9-11-01http://www.911truth.org/page.php?page=petitions Events that led to 9-11 (and there are so many I didn't include...Jim, your latest posts make me feel ashamed of my lack of provided info 1961- Eisenhower’s Military-Industrial Complex SpeechExcerpt -“ In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.” March 13, 1962- Operation Northwoods General Lemnitzer (chairman joint chief of staff) suggested staging mock terrorist attacks on Guantanamo Bay to justify military intervention in Cuba. One example of his plan- destroying drone aircraft over Cuba. Nov 22, 1963- JFK assassinated. April 4, 1968- MLK assassinated. Sept 8, 1974- Ford pardons Nixon 1999- Norad conducts exercises where hijacked planes are flown into World Trade Center. & Pentagon June 2000- Dept of Justice has a terrorism manual featuring WTC in crosshairs on the front. Sept 2000- “Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces, & Resources for a New Century. 6 of 25 authors of this document-Cheney, Jeb Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Steve Forbes, & Dan QualyeExcerpt-“ Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic & catalyzing event- like a new Pearl Harbor.” Oct 24, 2000- 1st of 2 training exercises called Nasco which simulates Boeing 57 crashing into building. Charles Burlingame participates, retires, and then less than a year later allegedly crashes into WTC. July 4, 2001- American Hospital in Dubai- Wanted terrorist bin Laden receives medical treatment and is visited by CIA. July 24,2001- Larry Silverstein signs 3.2 billion 99 year lease on WTC 6 weeks before WTC attacks. 3.5 billion insurance specifically covers acts of terrorism. Sept 6, 2001- Put(bet that stock will fail) volume of United Airlines was 4x’s it’s daily average. Sept 7, 2001- Put volume for Boeing more than 5x’s it’s daily average. Sept 10, 2001- Put volume on American Airlines stock was nearly 11x’s it’s daily average. Sept 11, 2001- 14 military planes to protect the entire US due to numerous military exercises.Pentagon:Freeway Airport- The guy (Hanori) who supposedly crashed into Pentagon had trouble controlling & landing a single engine plane(at Freeway Airport). Was not allowed to rent plane and his decent on the Pentagon is said to be impossible. Why no plane wreckage in Pentagon? Government answer-incinerated.Jet fuel/kerosene( a hydrocarbon) has a max temp of 1120c after 4o minutes if maintained, but jet fuel burned off immediately upon impact. Titanium on the other hand, has a melting point of 1688c. Example time- Aug 15, 2005 Helios flight 522 Boeing 737, on the way to Greece, crashed into hillside at full speed. Parts of the plane were found-engine, cockpit, fuselage, and bodies. Towers:9:59am- South tower falls, 29 minutes later North tower falls. 5:20pm- World Trade Center 7 (300 ft away!!) collapses. Wondering what was in this building, well I’ll tell you anyway. The building housed CIA, Dept of Defense, Secret Service, Rudy G’s bunker, and the SEC was storing files relating to Wall Street investigations. How many buildings have fallen due to fire? July 28, 1945 a B52 bomber hit the 79th floor of the Empire State Building causing 1 million in damage, but the building did not collapse. Feb 14, 1975 a fire spread from the 9th to the 14th floor in the WTC North tower, but the building did not collapse. May 4, 1988 a building (cursed if I don’t have the building’s name) burned for 3 hours and covered 4 floors, but did not collapse. Feb 23, 1997 a 38 story building in Philadelphia burned for 19 hours and covered 8 floors, but did not collapse. Oct 17, 2004 a building in Venezuela burned for 7 hours and covered 20 floors, but the building did not collapse.Feb 12, 2005 Wendsor in Madrid burned for 24 hours covering 10 floors, and you guessed it the building did not collapse. Sept 11, 2001 South Tower burns for 56 minutes, North Tower for 103 minutes and collapsed So how many buildings in history have collapsed due to fire….3, all on 9-11. What do experts say?Van Romero, VP for Research @New Mexico Institute of Mining Technology“My opinion is based on the videotapes, that after planes hit WTC there were some explosive devices inside the building that caused the towers to collapse. The {collapses were} to methodical to be a chance result of airplanes colliding with the structures.” 10 days later-“fire caused buildings to collapse” Hyman Brown, WTC’s construction manager “It was over designed to withstand almost anything, including hurricanes, high winds, bombings, and an airplane hitting it.” Days later changed opinion. Kevin Ryan, Underwriters Laboratories (certified the steel used in WTC)“We all know that the steel components were certified ASTME119. The time temperature curves for this standard require the samples to be exposed to temps around 2000F for several hours (see 56 & 103 minutes). And as we all agree, the steel applied met those specifications. Additionally, I think we can all agree that even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until reaching red-hot temp of nearly 3000F. Why Dr. Brown (see guy who recanted his statement above) would imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those buildings makes no sense at all. This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did soften or melt, I’m sure we can all agree that this was not due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires(see 56 & 103 minutes) in those towers.” Did Kevin Ryan recant? No, he was fired.
Shane

Re: 9-11 petition

Post by Shane »

I wanted to post this again and make sure everyone got a chance to see it. If there is any chance this petition could open an investigation, it may help expose not only 9-11, but the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Shane...I'm with you. I've been saying this for years. Take a look at a story I did a few months back...http://judythbaker.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... -bush.html
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Shane, I don't think it's off topic at all. After all, I stumbled upon JFK while looking into 9/11. Clicking your link now.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Suggest the idea today of a 09.11.2001 Petition today,and most Americans will respond 1 of 2 ways:1. Why ? What for ? What do you really think that will accomplish, if anything ?2. Are you one of those conspiracy fanatics ?This discussion was short lived, as was the interest thisyear in 09.11.2001.But there was some powerful information included above.Each year the vow is: "To never forget." It's nice to remember the dead.Wouldn't the continued search for the "Truth" be what thedead would really ask for.If myself or my family was killed in The 09.11.2001 EventI would never rest until the truth was know.The F.B. I. spends more time and money yearly looking forJames Riddle Hoffa. Why ? Red herring ?What are your thoughts today ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9-11 petition

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2011 - Shane Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Shane Posted some Very Challenging and Interesting Material.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9-11 petition

02.07.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2011 - Shane originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline and Supporting Material.PETITIONS FOR A MAJOR NEW 09.11.2001 INVESTIGATION HAVE ALL BEEN A BUST.PETITIONS FOR A MAJOR NEW INVESTIGATION OF THE 11.22.1963 REMOVAL OF JFK HAVE ALL BEEN A BUST.THE IMPORTANT ISSUE IS WHO'S BEHIND THE CURTAIN IN THE LAND OF OZ. (02.07.2018, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.11.2001 PETITION:

Wednesday09.11.201911:13 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2011 - Shane Originally Posted this Attention Getting Headline and Supporting Material09.11.2019 - 8 years later What Has Really Been Accomplished ?Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall makes some VERY Powerful Points.As of today:* Nobody knew anything about Pearl Harbor in advance.* Lee Harvey Oswald, a Lone Nut, Killed JFK.* James Earl Ray, a Lone Nut, Killed MLK.* Sirhan Sirhan, a Lone Nut, Killed RFK.* Terry Nichols, a Lone Nut, Blew Up the Oklahoma Muir Building.* 09.11.2001 - Osama Bin Laden, on a lap top in a cave, half way around the WorldOrganized and Carried Out a Pearl Harbor attack with 15+ terrorists with box cutters,who all were able to: A. Level the Tein Towers, and B. Able to hit the Pentagon, supposedly the Most Secure Building in the World.* FEEL FREE TO ADD YOU OWN !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.