Here's to Hope

JFK Assassination
Shane

Here's to Hope

Post by Shane »

General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year. but paid no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it does in the united States. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.Sorry, JFK Forum. Off-topic I know. But this is one of the few outlets I have for political rants. I've heard Ron Paul a couple times on this forum over the last week. If the poor old guy can make it that far, I think he just earned my vote in 2012
Dealey Joe

Re: Here's to Hope

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think we are amiss when we do not consider the future. we know what has happened in the past and not to put it to work makes it a total loss.Every day I pause to think how amazed I was, and am, about how we all let Obama steal the election and at all the people I know who evidently voted for Obama. I am baffled at why anyone could support him. Blows my mind.Democrat or Republican does not matter. His associations and allegiances, his fundraising with 10 times the money to spend than his opponent supplied most likely illegally.I even lost acquaintances over trying to explain what was going on, but it also is hard to think about the fact that we really are offered no real choice, yes we vote but for who? does it really matter if is McCain or Obama? Are we naive enough to think they are there for us?I am also amazed at the opposition to Sarah Palin as a dumb ass idiot?Maybe we need a dumb ass idiot. Maybe we need someone who don't fit the mold. Not that she would have made any difference as VP and I don't know what would happen if she or Ron Paul were President? I like what Paul says but he is still part of the establishment and if elected would either go along for the ride or end up in a Zapruder film.Then are we going to be offered another Bush man from Texas, I can't get over how much Perry is like G.W., embarrasses me to think anyone could be swayed by that freak. So we have a choice of Perry or Obama? We will see.Who will you vote for? How can you make a choice? Ron Paul? I don't think so anyway if he is for real. I just do not trust any politician. He would either conform or be made into another Zapruer film.How many corporations are patriotic to the U.S.? damn few.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, I would be surprised if Perry gets the GOP nomination. He's too far off even for Karl Rove.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken I don't think there is a chance in hell that he could win anything, butit might just be handed to him. I wonder if he a GW are brothers?