A gemstone. The good old names

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

RK: Would you look at this please and then you can show it to the camera if you wish. What is that?

DF: It is his internment record at Santa Fe Veteran's Cemetery in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

RK: Does that anywhere have his rank?

DF: Yes it does. It has his rank of Staff Sergeant, which is inaccurate.

RK: Okay. Now would you look at this please and show it to the camera?

DF: Okay.

RK: What is that?

DF: That is my father's headstone, which reads Albert V. Carone, Colonel, U.S. Army.

RK: So we went from Staff Sergeant to Colonel?

DF: Yes.

RK: At his death?

DF: My father was a full bird Colonel at the time of his death.

RK: Okay, in spite of the fact that the internment record stated Staff Sargeant?

RK: Can you explain what happened?

DF: When my father died in 1990 and he was buried, it took about a month for the headstone to be placed

and when it was placed it was placed as Staff Sargeant. I went to the cemetery and I told them there was a

mistake. They had turned around and told me I would have to notify the U.S. Army Personnel in St. Louis. I

did that. St. Louis came back and told me there was no record of Albert V. Carone ever being in the military.

They sent me a letter, or Patricia Moore sent me a letter stating there was no record and he never existed. A

disagreement occured that he was buried at Santa Fe National Cemetery and he was in the military. They had

told me that that was not the case. In 1992, I started…well, from 1990, from that point on I started trying to put

together the pieces of my father's military because I was in possession of a great deal of military records from

the army. I wound up going to a retirement luncheon at Kirtland Airforce Base in Albuquerque for retiredintelligence people and I brought a military picture of my father with me. A man that was there by the name ofRobert Maheu stated that he recognized him from Washington and the Pentagon and told me that what I neededto do if he had been in Intelligence or worked with Central Intelligence Agency, which he did from 1966 on,that I needed to call Theodore Shackley.RK: Okay. Had you ever heard that name before?DF: Yes.RK: How?DF: My father.RK: Okay. So Mr. Maheu said contact Mr. Shackley. Did you?DF: Yes I did.RK: And what did Mr. Shackley say?DF: He originally stated that he would not confirm or deny ever knowing Colonel Carone. He asked mewhat I wanted. I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed since at one time he had worked with myfather with the Golden Triangle in Vietnam. He stated that he did not know what I was talking about and whatdid I really want from him? I told him that I wanted my father's headstone changed. I stated that if my fatherworked for them all those years and if he was in the military all of those years then he would be buried with hisrank as he was buried with full military honors.RK: Let me stop you for just a moment here. When you talked with Mr. Shackley did he refer to yourfather as Colonel Carone? Not Albert Carone?DF: Yes he did. Colonel.RK: Not Mr. Carone?DF: No.RK: Specifically stated Colonel?DF: Colonel.RK: Okay. Please continue.DF: We ended the phone conversation and he told me that he would see what he could do but he could notpromise me that he could do anything and he did not feel that he needed to help me in any way. Ten days to thedate of my conversation with Theodore Shackley I received an interoffice memo stating that my father'sheadstone would be changed.RK: Is this what you are referring to as the interoffice memo?DF: Yes it is a routing and transmittal slip. It is sent to me and it states that "we are returning your father'smilitary records. Headstone has already been ordered with Colonel on headstone. Thank you, Joseph Levato."

RK: Now at your father's death, he, let me refer to this. He authorized the document?

RK: Is that the document?

DF: Yes, it is my Power of Attorney.

RK: Okay. So in effect, you had control of all the property?

DF: Yes I did.

RK: Okay. Have you to this date received all the property?

DF: No.

RK: Now when I say received all the property, did your father indicate what he had?

DF: There were bank accounts. There were insurance policies. At my father's death, there were bank

accounts that I was on with my dad. They disappeared. My father's driver's license,there was no record of.Social Security stated that there was never a man by the name of Albert Carone that existed. There was nomilitary records that existed. My father's car he had left to my daughter. When I went to transfer the title into

my daughter's name, which my father bought this car off of the floor brand new, the title was not in my father's

name. It was in my name as the original buyer. Anything that was in my father's possession had disappeared.

RK: Okay. Again, to this date, have you received any property that belonged to your father at his death.

DF: No.
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

Now we have the proof that records are altered or destroyed. The validity of James Files keeps mounting.

bobwc
Dealey Joe

Re: A gemstone. The good old names

Post by Dealey Joe »

Before, during, and after 11.22.1963 how much can Americancitizens really believe ? This is why I trust my own reasoning and common sense.How much of JFK's Assassination can truly be believed, orproved today ?What do we know for sure ?What do you know for sure ?If 1, 2 or 3 authors who weren't there write books based upon alleged facts and opinions of others who weren't actually atevents, does this become the truth ?This is like todays Federal Reserve printing paper and callingit "money."Do we really have money ?Theodore "Ted - The White Ghost" Shackley told all CIAOperatives that he knew for certain that JFK's remainswere buried at sea.When JFK's coffin was exhumed and moved, RFK and Teddy were photographed standing next to JFK's EmptyBox.They did not want the coffin opened then. And now theyare both dead, along with Joe West.Does anybody really believe that JFK's body will now everbe exhumed ? Would we believe or trust anything that wewould be told anyway ?The discussion above makes it clear that for decades theCIA and other alphabet agencies make facts and evidencedisappear, or worse appear as if the facts never existed.True American History has been rewritten from the time"Christopher Columbus discovered America." You knowthe America that supposedly young George Washingtonforetold that "... he could not tell a lie..." He chopped thelittle Cherry Tree with his little axe.Today FBI Profiler's would suggest that Washington wasin the early stages of animal and sexual deviance. I wonderhow he treated his slaves that he impregnated ? We neverread about that, or Thomas Jefferson's pregnant slaves for that matter.Is the "Real Truth" the real truth ?If enough people believe lies does it become the truth forthose down the road of life and civilization ?What are your thoughts ?What are your beliefs ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.08.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.04.2006 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar originally Posted this Vague Headline, and Tremendously Powerful Supporting Information.This clearly never received the attention that it deserved.In light of Today's Charade's about The JFK Files, this lends even more powerful insight. (11.08.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.