The Similarities in Modus Operandi between 9/11 and 22/11

JFK Assassination
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

The Similarities in Modus Operandi between 9/11 and 22/11 I was just idly perusing the site, contained in the link below which was sent to me by a friend, who thought it contained some interesting ideas; when I clicked on the title below,http://www.theultimateconspiracyguide.c ... .htmlWhich contains in my opinion the best short summary of 9/11 I have yet heard, in the first clip. However it was at the two min thirty four to two min 40 second mark which made me sit up, when a subtle, but almost perfect similarity in the modus operandi in both events appeared, that I had not connected previously, but I expect a lot of other people have, however I felt it worth sharing. George Michael Evica, in his paper Perfect Cover, intimates that the reason for the lack of reaction in the SS, was due to them being briefed on a planned simulated attack on the president, this is born out in the first three / four paragraphs here,http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/the_critic ... er.htmlThe similarities between the two are blatantly obvious, same high cabal, different generation.
Dealey Joe

Re: The Similarities in Modus Operandi between 9/11 and 22/1

Post by Dealey Joe »

LOfty we have a similar topic posted on our new Facebook page jfkmurdersolved.comcome join us there.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Two words also connect those events...OPERATION NORTHWOODS
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

These two amazing events are incredible, but becomemore buried each year by the Main Stream Media.Were these Events written as fiction books, nobodytoday would doubt their credibility.Yet they happened.They were tragic.And they were covered up and buried under the rug.More investigation is conducted today into N.F.L.Legal Issues.Suggest re-opening either above Event you are labeleda Conspiracy Nut.What are your thoughts ?Sincerely,Dealey Joe
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.17.2011 - Lofty Originally Posted this interesting, powerful Headline, and Supporting Material.A short Discussion followed.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.201910:08 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.17.2011 - Lofty, an Excellent JFK Murder Solved Forum Member, Originally Posted this AnalyticalHeadline and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - 8 years later any Additional Facts, Input, or Theories on this Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.