Sudden Deceleration?

JFK Assassination
RobertP

Sudden Deceleration?

Post by RobertP »

Take a look at this short, closeup excerpt from the Orville Nix film and then at Z328 from the Zapruder film. Although the limo shows no sign of stopping or even slowing appreciably in either film, both Kellerman and Greer appear, in the Nix film and Z328, to be thrown forward by a force we can only surmise as being Greer braking the limo very hard. This corroborates the accounts of many eyewitnesses, including motorcycle cops directly behind the limo, claiming the limo came to a complete stop.Notice, also, that neither Jackie or JFK are showing any inertia related actions at the time Greer and Kellerman are thrown forward.
Dealey Joe

Re: Sudden Deceleration?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Robert it appears to me jackie is lurching forward also.hold you cursor near her head and I believe you can see itkeep in mind she is turned sideways and braced better than those in front of her.The limo had to slow or Hill would never have caught it?
RobertP

Re: Sudden Deceleration?

Post by RobertP »

I don't see how she can be braced on anything. She is turned sideways on the seat with likely only her right butt cheek in contact with the seat. Nellie Connally's bench seat is too far forward to give her support. With her upper torso already leaning toward the front of the limo (offsetting her centre of gravity), the braking force, capable of producing the headbanger effect in Kellerman, should easily have pitched her onto Nellie Connally.The deceleration we are witnessing happened at least a second after the fateful head shot at Z313. JFK, for all intents of purpose, was dead. How was he bracing himself?By measuring various items on consecutive still frames of the Zapruder film, I have calculated the speed of the limo at approximately 11 mph between Z287 and Z304. If anyone is interested, I will show how I arrived at this figure. It's quite simple, actually. A sudden deceleration from this speed to a stop, as reported by many witnesses and several of the motorcycle cops directly behind the limo, would easily have thrown forward any unrestrained occupants in the limo.I believe the contradiction between Kellerman's and Greer's involuntary reactions and the lack of simultaneous involuntary reactions in the other four is clear proof that both films have been tampered with; and rather clumsily, at that.RegardsBob
Phil Dragoo

Crash dummies

Post by Phil Dragoo »

RobertYour animation is a graphic illustration of the evidence in Vince Palamara's Delay on Elm Streethttp://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issue ... htmlIndeed Greer and Kellerman are headbanging like crash dummies.Indicating massive alteration of the Zapruder film.Doug Horne in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB spends 200 pages showing two events at NPIC with compartmentalized personnel under CIA's Brugioni and McMahon.Frames have been removed to present (falsely) the limo traveling at constant speed--when there was braking for the head shot, even to the point of Greer braking and watching for it before accelerating.Also there's no spray to the rear to show the Harper fragment leaving the occipital, and causing Hargis to think he'd been hit (riding left rear).Officer Joe M. Smith goes behind the fence and draws his gun on the likely perp only to have said perp produce Secret Service credentials.Smith smelled gunpowder and we smell a rat.Mark Lane takes the Secret Service apart: a dozen of the most experienced on the White House detail transferred out in the two weeks before the assassination. The ones who rode the Queen Mary had been drinking til three. And Bolden said they'd bragged they wouldn't take a bullet for that "n-lover"--nice stuff.Zapruder wasn't John Q. Citizen. He was a player in the fascist clubs and had partnered with DeMohrenschildt's wife.DeMohrenschildt (who'd begged GHWBush to call off the "vigilantes"--hey remember when GWBush called the Minutemen "vigilantes") and Charles Chuckie Nicoletti went down March 29, 1977.The turn onto Elm was outrageous; and just why was it cut from three films.Did that coincide with the first suppressed shots from the third floor of the Dal-Tex.Sounded like firecrackers. Unlike the flurry of unsuppressed shots later.The black quadrilateral at 317. Another sign of alteration. The rear wound seen by forty at Dealey, Parkland, Bethesda.Crash dummies, yellow curb stripes, walkie-talkie man, and the umbrella pumper.Z-man just happens to be on the wall shooting.Twyman shows the Greer head-turn to be twice as fast as a pair of athletes in a test; another alteration proof.In Assassination Science (1998) The Blink Theory uses the speed of the emergency flashers to show excised frames.