What's going on??

JFK Assassination
bobwc

What's going on??

Post by bobwc »

Having been on vacation and involved in a new project at work, and a new Granpa, I have not been on the scene too much lately.
However, I find it very disturbing that the JFK Assassination community has lately taken to giving refuge to LNers who are allowed to spout their totally ignorant and CIA sponsored messages. People like Paul May and Cindy Targus are allowed to regularly start threads expounding upon their brainwashed ideas. And the Lancer Forum, whom I always regarded as a staunch ally of those who had brains enough to think for themselves, has evolved into a namecalling circus. Folks like this May guy have acces to read the posts here and then if you post something that THEY disagree with, then be ready to receive some unsolicited email from Spooksville.
Let's be real. Why would anybody be afraid to reveal who they were and then lie about their reasons, using the lie that Wim Dankbaar follows them around and harasses them? I know for a fact that it is the other way around.
Also, what about the folks that have info, but demand money for it?? And break legal contracts and such?? A lot of this is going on.

I guess that I am just wondering outloud, where are we going and can we ever get together enough honest people like Wim and John G. and the rest who have good strong ideas but are constantly hampered by the bs.

bobwc
Stephen Stocker

Post by Stephen Stocker »

Hi Bob,

Very good points, and this kind of thing has been a thorn in my side for a
long time.

Going back again and again to the non-issue of whether there were multiple
shooters is, to my mind, roughly analogous to studying geography by
repeatedly offering proof that the Earth is round. All else aside, it got
boring a long time ago. So much for "research".

Take care,
Steve
Bruce Patrick Brychek

What's going on ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.28.2006 bobwc Posted this relevant Headline.JFKMS Forum Members and Readers often think some of these same thoughts.Why ?Have the Masses given up ?Are the Masses that uninformed ?Has apathy taken over ?51 + years since JFK was killed.47 +/- years since MLK and RFK were killed.14 + years since 09.11.2001.What has caused "We the people..." to be as we are today ?Lack of Honesty in Education ?Lack of Honesty in the News Media ?Failure of Transparency for Generations in our Governmental Structures ?Continued Corruption in our Governmental Structures ?How do we Change What Is ?How do we Alter Our Course ?Isn't that what JFK, MLK, and RFK tried to do in their own Life Times ?What do you recommend ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.