Citizen Lane

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Citizen Lane

Post by kenmurray »

Mark Lane's autobiography is now available:http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Lane-Defe ... 379&sr=1-1
kenmurray

Re: Citizen Lane

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Ken,Thanks for the info. I'll get his autobiography. I remember sitting in my car in Santa Monica, CA, waiting for my clothes to wash and picking up a paperback book called "Rush to Judgement". I didn't leave until I finished the book. Tracking down the 26 volumes that Mark Lane used I wanted to confirm his notes, etc. He was right on the money and I was off to the races.www.jfkcia.com
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Has anyone noticed that Mark in his valuable interviews always seemed to stop just short of asking the Big Question?I have always wondered why? Don't get me wrong Im not putting him down. Maybe we know more now than was known back then?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Once again, great links Abraken Linkin. Always good to hear from you Michael. You should drop in more often at our facebook forum, as I've mentioned your work there more than a few times. Joe, your comment mirrors that comment made by Kevin Costner, as he played Jim Garrison, reading the Warren Report in his study. "Ask the question", he said as he read the material.
gary c

Post by gary c »

I haven't read Citizen Lane yet but will. However, I recently finished his book Last Word that was published not long ago. It was excellent and I highly recommend it. I think he is correct in stating that the CIA was responsible, but doesn't take the mob involvement fully seriously, and in that he is missing the full picture.