Connect the dots.

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Re: Connect the dots.

Post by R Croxford »

As I always suspected. They were behind the crash. Imagine that.The new world order in plain sight. CFR designed chaos.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Charges against HeinzeIn 1908, Heinze was indicted for his role in the corner, and there were a string of court cases that lasted for years in the New York courts.[13][14] However, a series of fortunate incidents in the courts led to his full exoneration.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

The RothschildsIn 1889 the Rothschilds attempted to control the world copper market. In 1892 the French Rothschilds began negotiations to buy the Anaconda mine. In mid-October 1895 the Rothschilds, French and British, bought one quarter of the stock in Anaconda for 7.5 million dollars. By the late 1890s the Rothschilds probably had control over the sale of about forty percent of the world’s copper production.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

The RockefellersThe Rothschilds' role in Anaconda was brief. In 1899, Daly teamed up with two directors of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil to create the giant Amalgamated Copper Mining Company, one of the largest trusts of the early 20th century.Two of these companies were Jersey Standard ("Standard Oil Company of New Jersey"), which eventually became Exxon, and Socony ("Standard Oil Company of New York"), which eventually became Mobil.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

A 1933 Senate banking committee called the stock manipulating operations of Anaconda in the late 1920s one of the greatest frauds in American banking history and a leading cause of the 1930s depression
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Anaconda how interesting...I recall the Union doing something like that to the Confederacy. The shipping compartment.