The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Last night I re-watched The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes,
which I have not watched for a while. I am reviewing all of my notes, research, tapes, DVD'S, books, etc., in further preparation of some major projects that I am working on with Wim Dankbaar, Lieutenant Colonel "Dangerous" Dan Marvin, Retired, and of course Jimmy Files.

I will expand upon this posting as time goes on. However, I would encourage everyone on the JFK Forum to obtain, watch, and study this classic piece of work by Judge Jim Garrison, the former New Orleans District Attorney who filed the first, and only criminal case ever filed in the JFK Assassination. Further, I think, and please correct me if I am wrong, no other legal action was ever filed relative to JFK until Joe West sought to exhume JFK'S body, with the help of information provided to him by Jimmy Files. That lawsuit "legally died" when the Petitioner or Plaintiff,
Joe West "died under very questionable circumstances."

At this point in time I wish to stress:

1. The live interviews with Judge Jim Garrison.

2. The live interviews with Lee Harvey Oswald.

3 The live interviews with Jack Ruby.

4. The live interviews with David Atlee Phillips.

5. The live interviews with Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty.

6. The "marks" made in the JFK limousine, especially the front windshield, which Jimmy and I have always maintained was from a piece of
the exploding mercury tip hollow point that Jimmy fired from the Grassy Knoll with the Remington Fireball. It clearly is NOT a bullet hole.

I would appreciate, and invite, any and all thoughts on this video after you have watched it.

Further, I think many points in here underscore many points that Wim and I have maintained over the years. However, I will not elaborate upon those at this point in time.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Has anybody in the last two (2) months since I posted this, watched The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrisopn Tapes ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I haven't...Sounds real interesting....
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Dear Bruce and others>
Firstly thanks for the tip, stunning footage for sure! Garrison, Prouty, David Atlee Phillips, Katzenbach..

I've found at least 2x 17minutes from this great documentary they are currently available on the video google server. Bruce I'm wondering what is the running time of your video casette? According to the IMDB it should be 96minutes for the whole movie, right?..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104537/

Video>>

JFK Assassination- The Jim Garrison Files Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... m+Garrison

JFK Assassination- The Jim Garrison Files Part 2

Some undisclosed little - one minute part?

According to this cover it is THE movie Bruce recommended:
http://covers.torrentreactor.net/view.php?id=146702
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I will, as a gift to all visitors and members of this forum, open my research data base.

Just go to http://72.240.252.180:5550/ and enter guest as name and guest as password. In the Kennedy section you will find the Garrison tapes 1 & 2. If you care to explore the other materials please feel free.

It is suggested you use a download manger as the bandwidth is very limited.

Billy
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.16.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2006 - I originally Posted this Very Important Headline that never received the attention that it so profoundly deserved.Also, Full Disclosure, the Early JFKMS Forum was hacked several times. Hundreds of My Original Posts andHeadlines, with much Original Research and Writing, were lost. I could not find this Headline under anearlier Post, and this one took a slightly different direction than an earlier Headline of mine that I re-discovered later. I have since become a little better at finding, adding to, or referencing earlier workshere by Many Of Our Greatest JFKMS Minds whom I always try to draw attention and credit to, and deservedlyso.Moving On:Every 3 - 6 months ridiculous arguments or statements abound about the alleged bullet hole through the front windshield of JFK'S limo. Asked and answered so many times it amazes me, other than to realize that opposing proffered opinions are arm chair researchers who have done minimal reserch on this Subject Matter.But for the sincere benefit of the newer JFK Forum Members, see that lie as a lie yourself, or disinformation, ormisinformation. BUT IN THE END - WRONG. My Opinion.The live video was taken of JFK'S limo at Parkland Memorial Hospital less that 3 - 4 minutes after JFK was killed by Jimmy Sutton - Files headshot fired from The Grassy Knoll at approximately 12:30 p.m., 11.22.1963.THE TOTALITY OF THE CONVERSATIONS, DISCUSSIONS, FACTS, POINTS OF INFORMATION, THEORIES, etc.,ABOUT THE ALLEGED THROUGH AND THROUGH DEFY VIDEO EVIDENCE, COMMON SENSE, AND LOGIC. MyOpinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce I believe some of the confusion comes from a doctored up picture I have seen somewhere that is a pretty close up of the windshield that does look like a thru and thru hole.The Garrison Tapes show the cracked windshield as I'm sure it was. No doubt to me a shrapnel hit
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Joe - When you carefully view The Jim Garrison Tapes filmed at Parkland Memorial Hospital 3 - 4 minutes after James Earl Sutton blew apart JFK's head with a Mercury Filled Hollow Point from the Grassy Knoll at 12:30 p.m. in Dallas, Texas:IS THERE 100 % BELIEF ON YOUR PART THAT THERE IS NO BULLET HOLE THROUGH JFK"s LIMO WINDSHIELD ?For me there is no other conclusion possible. And anyone discussing this Subject Matter and issue without viewing this movie/video is not worth listening to. My Opinion.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend hat you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.

Post by Dealey Joe »

In the Garrison Tapes i see no hole just a shatter.Bruce if you look at the down grade angle of the limo, if there were a shot from the front it would have had to come from pavement level.Even more important a front shot in the throat would have had tremendous effects of JFK's neck and head movements.When that particle came out his throat he was already dead.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.17.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Joe - Thus there is absolutely NO HOLE THROUGH JFK'S LIMO WINDSHIELD 3 - 4 MINUTES AFTER JFK WAS KILLED ?And this is all clearly visible in a live movie/video made at Parkland Memorial Hospital shortly after JFK's body is removed ?This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about this Subject Matter here on the JFKMS Forum.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinons and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.