The truth!

JFK Assassination
Thomas Ruth

The truth!

Post by Thomas Ruth »

As a new member to the forum just let me say that I appreciate everyone's hard work in search of the truth! To me, the two main pieces of evidence in this case was the Limo and JFK's body! Why did DPD let the body and the limo go with the secret service. This is such a break in the chain of evidence that perplexes me to this day! If only we could have those two things, it would be different. As a firefighter/paramedic who takes major trauma victims regularly to Parkland hospital, i can only say that they are some of the best in the world and that there is no way that 16 Doctors from there described the same wounds and were proven otherwise by autopsy photographs. Didn't happen folks! I feel honored to voice my opinions to people that I think have brought new light to this case full of lies and embellishments! Thank you!
RobertP

Re: The truth!

Post by RobertP »

Welcome to the forum, Thomas! I wholeheartedly agree with you that the ER doctors at Parkland could not all have been mistaken about seeing a large gaping wound in the right rear of JFK's head with cerebellar brain tissue protruding from it.It's great that you live in Dallas, are a paramedic and have delivered to Parkland ER many times. We may call on you for medical and technical data from time to time.To the truth!Bob
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Thomas.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome to the forum, Thomas. You certainly bring up a good point. Also, your take is spot on. That's precisely why those things occurred. The Secret Service (certain members) led the way.