where's the Brain? very graphic!

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

where's the Brain? very graphic!

Post by Dealey Joe »

I really hesitate to post this picture nor am i sure it is authentic? But this is exactly how I feel JFK looked at Parkland Hospital
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: where's the Brain? very graphic!

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.01.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.20.2013 - Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall Posted this very powerfulHeadline and picture.The JFK Head Wound Picture, whether real, or an "...authentic,realistic recreation of JFK's head injury...", this picture shouldbe analyzed in conjunction with Robert P's 04.25.2013 Post underthe Headline of JFK Assassination: Was The Zapruder Film Altered ?Over the last several decades I have written at least 10 - 20 articleson JFK's Head Injury and Wound. Some Posted here, and many elsewhwere.Two (2) Major Points that I have always focused on were:1. James Earl Sutton - Files exacting information provided over the yearsto me, and as late as yesterday during our Meetings and Interviews, thatdepicted his analysis, and understanding of his perception of JFK's HeadInjury and Wound. For me this was always a given, and frankly I havenever been overly concerned with underscoring this subject matter to anygreat extent.2. The fact was that JFK was instantly dead. And how it was fraudulently repeated and reported that eveyone so "...valiantly..." tried to saveJFK's life. Pure and utter fabrications, falsehoods, deceptions, and lies. The cover - up was in full bloom within minutes of JFK's verydead body arriving at Parkland Memorial Hospital. That has always been a point that I have tried to make, and stick to. Jim Garrison was not allowed to use the photographed scene of JFK'sdrooping, hanging, lifeless body being removed from the JFK Limo in his Trial of Clay Shaw. He was only alowed to use the panoramic view of the empty JFK Limo after JFK's dead body was removed. Blood and guts were allowed to be filmed. As was the front windshield that clearly proved that there was no through and through, before further, later damage occurred.Think about it for yourself people. This was not The Wizard of Ozlanguage, this was The Rogue Element Speaking. JFK was not merelydead, he was really, really dead. There was no brain. So he couldn'tbe merely brain dead. Reports of any pulse, or any heart beat werelies and cover - up at some level. PERIOD.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The thing that has always concerned me is the Statement "They lost the Brain"I have always said and thought I know where the brain is,It is/was scattered all over Elm Street.even the intern at Bethesda, the Brain Man said "there was no brain to remove"
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.04.2013Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:Joe - Excellent analysis, and points of reference.I have arrived at two (2) differing possible answers, conclusions, or thinking processesthat both could have merged into the Resultant Hubris proffered.1. Those immediately involved there at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and the Dallas Area, did not intelligently figure JFK's missing brain into the early stages of the Cover Up Equation.By the time that the Actual On Going Cover up was in full bloom, JFK's missing brain was"swept under the rug" as best as possible. Deny. Deny. Deny.This could have helped the original ignition and fueling of the "JFK's Brain Is Missing"distraction,originally unplanned, but certainly conveniently well woven into the fabricof cover up, deceit, lies, misdirection, and obfuscation that have well continued for50 years, and likely beyond.This always makes me think of the black and white 1950 - 1960's Sci - Fi movies, i.e.,"The Missing Brain," "The Invisible Man," "The Invisible Ray," "Frankenstein's Brain," etc.The "Clean Up - Cover Up Crews" that handled Damage Control and Perception Managementmost certainly included David ("...I can kill more people with my typewriter than you canwith all of your guns...") Atlee Phillips. They brilliantly turned a negative into a positive -Spin Management Par Excellence. Smoke and Mirrors distractions to misdirect and obfuscateconcentration and focus on real issues and questions.Everybody finally knew that JFK was really dead. BUT JFK's BRAIN IS MISSING ! Who took it ?When ? Where ? How ? Why ? I knew it all along ! What did they do with JFK's brain ?Oh My God !This has been, and still is, a JFK - Agatha Christie - Who Dun It Red Herring that persistsfor some JFK Researcher's to this day.2. The level of ignorance, ineptitude, and negligence could have risen to the level of GrossNegligence, another possibility in my opinion, though I find far reaching. While compartmentalizationwas clearly "The Order of the Assignment, and of the day," at some level reality had to setin for those innocently involved.How do you deal with a dead body who just happens to be The President Of The U.S., whowas just murdered, and "...fail to notice that the brain is missing..."This is not a realistic argument or possibility in My Mind's Eye. My Opinion based uponinterviews and research that I have worked on for many, many years.The development of seen and unseen circumstances became Excellent Propaganda, andPerception Management Fodder and Tools if you look back retrospectively. Look backand see how this Individual Fact Pattern took root, and a course of growth, but clearlynot of its own. Certainly this thought pattern was cared for, developed, and nurturedby the very best at this point in time.The Ghost of David Atlee Phillips still has much to kick his heels about.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Sunday09.08.20196:51 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.20.2013 - Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, an Outstanding Contributing Moderator and Member of theJFK Murder Solved Forum Posted this Headline and Powerful Supporting Material.This photo would be consistent with a Right Temple Shot with a Mercury Filled Exploding HollowPoint Shot. The bullet would explode upon contact blowing out the brain in an InconsistentManner, and definitely NOT a direct path.Many Analysts and Critics claim that a Temple Shot should travel straight through the head andbrain.WRONG !An exploding hollow point NEVER travels a straight line.An Exploding Hollow Point enters and explodes the target, then travels like a Multi-DirectionalShot Gun Blast.This phone does appear to have had some work done on JFK Skull already.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.