JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

Post by JDB4JFK »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... EGhYAThere are lots of rumors that the Jesuits run this world behind the money of the Rothschild's. Also the Jesuits control all secret society's from the Illuminati to the top of the Free Masons. Especially the Knights Of Malta. Kennedy gave a speech on the secret society's exposing them and that's when the assassination was called for. This ex-Jesuit priest explains on how the Jesuit order was given for both Kennedy and Lincoln to be assassinated. Kennedy put the Constitution above the Roman Catholic church so the Jesuits called for his assassination. We also know that doing away with the federal reserve was a big part of it to because the Jesuits own those banks as well. If you follow history almost every war was promoted or started by the Jesuits. Hitler formed and model his SS after the Jesuit order. Hitler was a Catholic that followed the Jesuit order. The Jesuits took over the Catholic Church in 1773 by poising and killing Pope Clement XIV. Lincoln said there wouldn't have been a civil war if it wasn't for the Jesuits. Marquis De Lafayette warn us about the Jesuits and how evil they were and so did Thomas Jefferson and John Adams. Our founding forefathers knew of their evilness because King George the III took on the Jesuit order in Britain and that's why a lot of them fled to America.I'm sorry for bringing religion into the Kennedy assassination but I think there is some smoke and fire there and it needs to be further discussed and research. I'm not trying to step on anyone's religion here. You could be a great Christian Catholic person and may not know what's going on at the top of your church the Vatican. Just like were great patriotic Americans and we don't know what's going on in Washington. Another strange coincidence is almost all of Obama's cabinet went to a Jesuit college. Like Georgetown, Loyola, St. Mary's etc. Also George W Bush claimed he was a born again Christian but attended a Catholic church in Washington the whole time he was President. Bush and his wife made several trips to the Vatican worshiping the Pope and taking communion. Hope to hear your responses on this matter.JDB
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

Post by Dealey Joe »

good post, I think the proper term here would be the Vatican, which in my opinion is made up of several of the secret society types who hide behind religious groups and really have nothing to do with them.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday09.08.201910:35 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.13.2013 - Almost 6 years ago Mr. JDB4JFK, a Longtime Excellent Contributing Member of The JFK Murder Solved Forum, Posted this Intense Headline, and Supporting Material. I usually agreewith JDB at least 80% of the time.1. Being raised as a Very Strict Roman Catholic, educated in a Jesuit Roman Catholic Grade School, High School, and College, I have often researched and studied the Development and History of The Jesuits, The Roman Catholic Church, and The Vatican.Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall raises a very strong point about The Vatican.Also, I have often wished that I could spend a year or more in The Basement of The Secret Vatican Library not only studying the Ancient Original Texts, but especially the 53 books that The Jesuits have kept out of The Bible.2. Lieutenant Leroy Fletcher Prouty in his writings often attributed The Roman Catholic Church, and/or The Jesuits, and/or The Vatican as a Causal Factor to The Wars in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia ?WHY ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »