Online Resource of Witnesses

JFK Assassination
djt52800

Online Resource of Witnesses

Post by djt52800 »

Is there a JFK Assassination WIKI out there? Trying to locate something that will tell me if someone connected to the case is still alive. For instance I was trying to see if JC Price or Nelson Delgado were still living. We are getting to a point where most people are dead or pretty senior. ThanksDerek
kenmurray

Re: Online Resource of Witnesses

Post by kenmurray »

You might want to get this book which lists and discusses all the people and witnesses from A to Z:http://www.amazon.com/Whos-Who-The-JFK- ... 0806514442
djt52800

Post by djt52800 »

Good book but 11 years old.
Bob

Post by Bob »

If anyone is trying to find information regarding the JFK assassination, Wikipedia is the last place you should look. Especially with John McAdams and company monitoring and censuring any information used there.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I would try Robert Groden, J. Gary Shaw, Beverly Oliver or Jim Marrs for leads to the people you are looking for, I know Wes Frazier is still alive, The Newmans ect. Some of the cops are still living.Also the 6th floor museum has been making Video recordings of survivors, I know James Tague made one and they let him say what he wanted. Which surprised me. You can actually go there and view any of these Videos.So far I just cant make myself give them any money. but I may have to if I want to see any of the videos. Tague gave me a copy of his.