No forwards head movement for JFK

JFK Assassination
AlanD

No forwards head movement for JFK

Post by AlanD »

Has anyone seen this YouTube videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHllYzzFWcThe forward head of JFK movement is discounted. The final replay of the Zapruder film with the shotsis interesting.
Bob

Re: No forwards head movement for JFK

Post by Bob »

I'm to the point now where I can't believe all that I see on the Zapruder film that we all see today. Why? Doug Horne. Please take a look at Volume IV of Inside the ARRB. Doug talked to witnesses from the CIA who actually had their hands on the film the very weekend of the assassination. There were two meetings. One on Saturday night and one on Sunday night. Each meeting had different personnel there. On the first meeting, Dino Brugioni was there. Brugioni was the Chief Information Officer at the CIA's pre-eminent photographic analytical laboratory. In talking with Horne and with Peter Janney several times, Brugioni said he looked at the original Zapruder film on Saturday night. Brugioni said the film that we see today is not the original. Especially with the head-shot sequence, which he said lasted a number of frames, and the brain matter flew upward and was white for the most part. Doug definitely believes there was indeed a shot from the front right, but the film exaggerates the back and to the left movement because of the technology issues in that era when they attempted to do the editing. JFK did go back and to the left, but not as suddenly as the film we see today shows.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

As the assassin Mr. Files has asserted Nicolettis shot and his were virtually simultaneous, one from the back and his from the front. So that would explain some of the confusion. And video editors have described how amateurish the film looks in terms of the editing, look at the people watching on the left, they look quite fake. I would like to see a really rigorous analysis by top experts. I'm hoping someday artificial intelligence will go to town on all the evidence like the Star Trek computer for the benefit of all.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Please keep in mind that there are missing frames, I personally feel mostly from damage that was very common with the old film and projectors. I personally took a lot of home movies in the late 50's and early 60's and you always had a splicer handy when viewing a movie, when splicing you might lose 4 or more frames, My guess is when they first viewed the film the head shot was so dramatic they kept going forward and backward over it that it was nearly impossible to keep from damaging the film.