James Files to be aired on NEWSMAX TV 11/20/2014

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: James Files to be aired on NEWSMAX TV 11/20/2014

Post by Slav »

Wow I can't believe it, will it make it to the aire im not sure it will after all it has not in 20 years, I like James comments on Bruce the only man he trust, good job Bruce. Will anybody write about the show will it make headlines of course not it will be like it never happened.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

This was probably inevitable with the public awareness that there was a conspiracy. Probably the "establishment" forces will the called out to challenge the Files version. It's too bad Files did not keep more evidence to support his case. Professor Kroth had this to say as to why Files does not want to revisit the assassination as people on this site have contacted him: "That's strange for a convict with little else to do. I did ask him about the Fireball in my letter to him which is on my website. Did you read that? It wasn't about the scope however." 
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What does Professor Kroth know about James Files?
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Joe, I'm sure you and the other real authorities on the assassination question a professor's support of Files' involvement in the "big event". But he doesn't have a lot of knowledge as you do. His presentation is decent and since it is his job to do presentations like this every week you can be sure that he worked on it and refined it over a long period of time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ
Slav

Post by Slav »

Has anyone seen this ? Is it on the web site? I could not find it .This board is really quiet today of all days?I'm watching another stupid show with holland max, even if I was brain dead I could not believe it.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Most of these programs on the assassination are like beginner's courses; most of the members here have way more knowledge about the government and mafia criminality than you will ever see on the pablum dished out on TV.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Keep in mind the newbie and uninformed are the audience targeted?I thought the show was well done, explanatory and interesting enough to hold peoples attention.I know it was aired three times possibly more?My question is how broad is the listener base for NewsMax, being shown on Directv, Dishnetwork, Roku and Google?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Help calling Mr linken, dear Ken is there a link to watch the show on the web? I can't seen to find it and you seem to have a good computer or have knowledge how to track stuff down.