Any MySpace'ers?

JFK Assassination
Jeffrey Worcester

Any MySpace'ers?

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

If anyone here is on MySpace, I am trying to put together a forum/research group made up of folks that are interested in sharing ideas about the conspiracy and specific aspects of it. I personally believe Jimmy's story, but whether you do or not the forum is a place to share information and resources. Besides, I am the only one in the MySpace group now and I feel all alone.

http://groups.myspace.com/jfkmurderinvestigation
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Jeffrey Worcester:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Jeffrey Worcester,

Please do not take this as an attack.

I just tried logging onto MySpace, and my computer blocked it. Therefore, I will never have anything to do with them, ever.

Which begs my question: Why try to get people on MySpace to discuss JFK, and other conspiracies, when some of the greatest minds, and people with direct access and contact to JFK involvement are right here on the JFK Forum ?

Sounds like reinventing the wheel to me. What's the sense/use/purpose ?
How, if at all, can this accomplish anything different, or better than the JFK Forum ? In plain English, Why bother ?

Curious about your thoughts.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Jeffrey Worcester

Thanks, Bruce!

Post by Jeffrey Worcester »

I understand what your saying, Bruce, and I don't want to take anything at all away from the site. It is a terrific resource and meeting place for, as you said some of the "greatest minds around." I was looking for folks who may already have MySpace accounts to hop into my forum thats all. I try and get on here as much as I can, especially to share information, links, etc. Actually I promote this site wherever and whenever possible, even on MySpace page. After all, WE have to spread the word, right?! Can't expect the mainstream media to do it! Thanks for trying though, and for your reply.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Jeffrey Worcester:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Jeffrey Worcester,

Thank You for your courteous, and kind reply.

I work as a Director for a Security and Private Investigations Company, so I always sound overly suspicious, even when I don't mean to be.

I appreciate you trying to "understand" me.

I for one applaud your conviction to"get the word out."

While my time is limited far beyond what you might believe, as to where I barely have time to work on The JFK Forum, I certainly don't have time for additional outlets.

But that being said, if you are sincere, and this is a worthwhile outlet, I will support you in spirit, and from time to time, if I am able.

Since my computer and I interact with numerous city, county, state, federal and interpol agencies, MySpace being blocked across the board to me, does raise some concern for me.

All the above being said, Good Luck, and stay in touch. Make sure that anything that seems remotely worthwhile, is posted here by you.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first steps. May your steps all take you toward your goal.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.