JFK FORUM 1992

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

JFK FORUM 1992

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... osefrYGood forum debate here, Fletcher Prouty tells it like it is. Dan Moldea is a complete ass on this forum but Prouty and Judge put him in his place. Very good watch though.
AlanD

Re: JFK FORUM 1992

Post by AlanD »

Thanks for the link JDB4JFK, never seen that one before.Very impressed by Mr Judge , his comments about his mother and the events of 25th Novemberare amazing. Always impressed by Col Prouty .
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK FORUM 1992

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.28.2015 - JDB4JFK Posted this Simple looking Headline. It never received the attention that ittruly deserved. I don't always respond, and often wait to enjoy the opinions of others. But JDB4JFKmotivated me even more in my own quest for knowledge and "truth." Thank you JDB4JFK.JDB4JFK has been a Long Time Excellent JFKMS Forum Contributor. I always read all of his material,but like many others I don't always have time to respond. I agree with him about 90% of the time. His contribution about Prouty flew under the radar here. I strongly believe that studying Prouty is possibly one of the most important directions and efforts of research and study a JFK and Related Subject Matter's Researcher can take. PROUTY WAS THERE AND INVOLVED BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER JFK AND MANY OTHER MAJOR EVENTS. Prouty is not another nameless author who wasn't there, and read books by others who also weren't there, and then gave birth to yet another totally opinionated Work Product. My Opinion.I had already been studying the Life and Work Product's of Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty for years. Further encouraged by JDB4JFK and Jimmy Files, I have been spending a majority of my spare time studyingthe Live Interviews of Prouty, and his book THE SECRET TEAM. I have gained access to, and have been studying almost 200 hours of Live Interviews of Prouty. My understanding of Pearl Harbor, the Removals of JFK, MLK, and RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc., have been totally realigned and refocused.Prouty's book THE SECRET TEAM is mind blowing, and powerful behind comprehension. He was light yearsahead of everyone else all through his career. AND THE JFK AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTER'S RESEARCHCOMMUNITY HAS STILL NOT CAUGHT UP. My Opinion.My simple suggestion would be to abandon everything that you are reading about JFK and Related SubjectMatter's Material for 30 days. Read and study Prouty's book THE SECRET TEAM. Let me know your honestopinion. You stand to loose nothing. You can only gain knowledge and truth if you are interested in verybroadly expanding your horizons on this Subject Matter.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Prouty taught year long courses on The Evolution Of Warfare at YALE UNIVERSITY. A young GHWB was apitcher on the Yale baseball team during one of Prouty's years there.Prouty has more inside stories that are enlightening beyond comprehension. Prouty worked with manyincluding Allen Dulles, John Foster Dulles, Winston Churchill, Krulak, Lansdale, Lemnitzer, and beyond.My favorite story is about Allen Dulles. Dulles was working with Truman after the death of Roosevelt.Dulles wrote his MEIN KAMPF on his version of the CIA that he wanted to implement Dulles' Way.Dulles was very close friends with Thomas Dewey who ran for President against Harry Truman.Dulles felt that Dewey would implement the CIA Dulles' way when Dewey won the Presidential Electionagainst Truman running for his own term. Dulles was convinced.Dulles was writing Dewey's speeches for Dewey's Campaign For The Presidency, and undermining Truman secretly every which way possible. Dulles believed strongly that Dewey would allow Dulles to Fully Implementthe CIA Dulles' way.The News Papers Came Out. DEWEY WINS PRESIDENCY which was a mistake.Truman won.Dulles' CIA Master Plan was tabled by Truman, as Dulles correctly assumed. Dulles held his MEIN KAMPF CIA PLAN IN ABEYANCE UNTIL EISENHOWER AND NIXON CAME INTO OFFICE.Dulles implemented his MEIN KAMPF CIA PLAN AS HE ENVISIONED UNDER EISENHOWER AND NIXON. FULLY.This insight to the MIND AND METHOD OF PLANNING AND OPERATION OF ALLAN DULLES OPENED MYMIND'S EYE TO ALLAN DULLES CONSIDERABLY MORE.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bruce thank you for your complimentary email! I really enjoy this forum and your post. I think we are very close to putting this whole mysterious masterpiece together. If we could just find someone like Prouty to fill in the missing pieces, I believe we've be there. Who ordered the assassination would be a good start. I believe George DeMohrenschildt wrote a letter to the HSCA and told them who did. I believe General Donald Donaldson also wrote a letter to Ford telling who ordered the hit and who carried it out. I believe there is a good chance that all roads lead to Rome.Again thanks for your complements and keep up the good work and maybe someday we can get together for a few cocktails and talk about the UNTOLD history of the USA.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... osefrYGood forum debate here, Fletcher Prouty tells it like it is. Dan Moldea is a complete ass on this forum but Prouty and Judge put him in his place. Very good watch though.Dan Moldea was once a very good RFK assassination researcher. But like Gary Mack, he was bought off by the dark side.