JFK TO 911

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

JFK TO 911

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK TO 911

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday09.11.2017:1:21 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.18.2015 - JDB4JFK Originally Posted this interesting, Powerful Headline.JDB4JFK, an Excellent JFKMS Forum Contributing Member Originally Posted this SupportingMaterial that is very intense and probative.This did not receive the attention that it deserves.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: JFK TO 911

Post by Slav »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK TO 911

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20198:35 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.18.2015 - Mr. JDB4JFK, and Outstanding Contributing JFK Murders Solved Forum Member OriginallyPosted this Important Headline, and Supporting Material.This never received the Attention and Discussion that I though that it might.09.11.2018 - Perhaps today this will develop more Discussion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.