WHERE ARE THE TWIN TOWERS ? By Dr. Judy Wood:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday05.15.20157:50 p.m.,Chicago Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:WHERE ARE THE TWIN TOWERS ?, By Dr. Judy Wood is a two (2) hour Video Presentation that was sent to methis week by a Research Associate Friend of mine who researches JFK, MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, and09.11.2001 along with many inter-related Subject Matters, and their possible/probable causes and effects.http://wheredidthetowersgo.comhttp://ww ... 11ftbThese are some Links that were also sent to me by Fellow Members of that group, and JFKMS Forum Memberswho are also connecting JFK, MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and other related Subject Mattersin their Research and Studies.A COMMON THREAD OF INTEREST FOR ALL OF US IS THE COMPLETE AND TOTAL TAKEOVER BY THE SHADOWGOVERNMENT, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM of "We the people…"The Control Of The Main Stream Media is also of strong interest. Freedom Of The Press, Freedom Of Speech,and "We the People…" are gone, but not yet forgotten.I am not advocating, arguing for or against any 09.11.2001 Theories suggested here. But study the facts andinformation with an Open Mind.I DON'T BELIEVE GEORGE W. BUSH'S CONSPIRACY THEORY ABOUT 09.11.2001, NOR DO I BUY THE 09.11.2001COMMISSION THEORY CONSPIRACY THEORY. They are also Conspiracy Theories in addition to being cover-ups,and complete fabrications and lies.But please study carefully and with an open mind, WHERE ARE THE TWIN TOWERS ?Where did two (2) 110 story buildings go ? Where are the 10,000 + desks ? Where are the 5,000 + toilets ?Where are the landing gears ? Where are the bodies and body parts ?Heard that before ?Did you know that the Space Craft that exploded and crashed at 17,000 miles per hour had the black box,body parts, landing gear, and many more things recovered ? Think about that.It is almost 14 years since 09.11.2001 and we are no closer to The Truth than we are with JFK, MLK, RFK,and the Oklahoma Bombing. See a pattern here ?My Point is if we can't gain the Open Truth and Knowledge about 09.11.2001, how can we ever believe thatwe will ever gain The Truth and Accountability for JFK, MLK, RFK, and the Oklahoma Bombing ?IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: WHERE ARE THE TWIN TOWERS ? By Dr. Judy Wood:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Great post Bruce, It is strange that 50 years after JFK and all the happenings since it is still hard to think our own government lies to us virtually about everything?JFK was murdered in plain sight with camera's rolling. Then add Waco to the mix and again in plain sight the government murdered dozens of people and even innocent children. We don't even have to guess who committed that crime, and Americans sleep on.Another example is the murders at Ruby Ridge by Government officers in broad daylight, and Americans sleep on.I see no hope that the country will ever awaken?I still wonder if there will even be another election?Does it even matter?Sorry for rambling here.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Why do they bother having an election , everyone knows there fake and fixed just choose a dictator or have the shadow controller come out from behind the scene and dictate. The government has been lying for 75 years I would be surprised if they ever told the truth, will it change ? Not a chance, I still believe one day they will be some type of revolution , more and more people do not believe or trust the government and everyone is sick of them.Imagine at war for 14 years no end in sight and more wars to come, and more countries to take over, is hitler really dead because there doing exactly what Hitler wanted to do, there is no difference.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well said Slav, Our only hope is that there is a small contingent in the Southern US that keep and bear arms and seem ready to fight. It really only takes a small percentage to do it. and if done it wont be pretty.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Monday09.11.201710:38 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.15.2015 I Originally Posted this abrasive, academic, analytical, caustic, documented Headline and Supporting Material.Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, Slav, and Ken Murray additionally Posted powerful, relevant Supporting Material.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Wednesday09.11.20198:58 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.15.2015 - I Originally Posted this Very Important, Very Academic Headline and Supporting Material Regarding Dr. Judy Wood's Brilliant Material.09.11.2019 - Has anybody Developed and Additional Evaluations and/or Input on this Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.