Rademacher Comparison Test

JFK Assassination
Dan

Rademacher Comparison Test

Post by Dan »

Was there ever a comparison test performed on the two Rademacher shell casings to determine if they were fired from the same weapon?

Does John Rademacher still possess this evidence?
Dan

Evidence

Post by Dan »

Wim,

I just read on another thread that you are in possession of the two Rademacher shell casings. Let's do a microscopic comparison test to determine if they were fired from the same weapon.
Paul

Re: Evidence

Post by Paul »

Dan wrote:Wim,I just read on another thread that you are in possession of the two Rademacher shell casings. Let's do a microscopic comparison test to determine if they were fired from the same weapon.

AND:

Let's do a test if there are any traces left of (spilled) mercury!
Mark once said that mercury lasts for ever! He worked in a gunshop and knows how to fill a bullet with mercury and the fact that you spoil mercury all the time, so there must be traces of mercury on the bitten shellcasing.

Gr. Paul.
Mark Johansson

Re: Evidence

Post by Mark Johansson »

Paul wrote:Dan wrote:Wim,I just read on another thread that you are in possession of the two Rademacher shell casings. Let's do a microscopic comparison test to determine if they were fired from the same weapon.AND:Let's do a test if there are any traces left of (spilled) mercury!Mark once said that mercury lasts for ever! He worked in a gunshop and knows how to fill a bullet with mercury and the fact that you spoil mercury all the time, so there must be traces of mercury on the bitten shellcasing.Gr. Paul.

We sure did, but it wasn’t for commercial purpose, just to see how mercury filled bullets behaved differently than regular bullets.

I noticed the man who manufactured the bullet, spilled lots of mercury along the side of the casing, as the drilled hole was relative small.

It could be a wise decision to check for mercury, as mercury last forever, according to the chemist at my company.

Mark Johansson
Dan

Post by Dan »

Paul - that is a great idea! ...and thanks Mark for the feedback.

I do not doubt James Files - I am just curious about a second shell casing found in a different location. It would be nice to know if it was from a different weapon and if one was mercury tipped and the other not.
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Dan wrote:Paul - that is a great idea! ...and thanks Mark for the feedback.I do not doubt James Files - I am just curious about a second shell casing found in a different location. It would be nice to know if it was from a different weapon and if one was mercury tipped and the other not.

The second bullet is most likely from another rifle, as James Files only fired one bullet, and didn’t drop one either.

If the other bullet contained mercury is beyond my knowledge.

Mark
Dan

Post by Dan »

If it is from a second weapon - then my theory of the throat wound shooter being located in the east shelter of the north pergola has some possibility of being true. The second shell casing was found in front of the east shelter.

When you visit Dealey Plaza it is so obvious that those shelters are perfect shooter locations - heck, they have firing portals built into them! The only good photo of the east shelter came from across the street - taken by Bronson, but it is too distant and out of focus to show anything. The missing Croft photo would show the shelter, but it was destroyed while in the hands of the FBI.

Even if there are good photos of the east shelter, an assassin would be well concealed if firing through a portal. The Hesters and Chisms were the closest, but they didn't look that way - Rosemary Willis aappears to look over there briefly. Anyway, just a theory.
Jim Thompson

Theory

Post by Jim Thompson »

Dan wrote:If it is from a second weapon - then my theory of the throat wound shooter being located in the east shelter of the north pergola has some possibility of being true. The second shell casing was found in front of the east shelter.When you visit Dealey Plaza it is so obvious that those shelters are perfect shooter locations - heck, they have firing portals built into them! The only good photo of the east shelter came from across the street - taken by Bronson, but it is too distant and out of focus to show anything. The missing Croft photo would show the shelter, but it was destroyed while in the hands of the FBI.Even if there are good photos of the east shelter, an assassin would be well concealed if firing through a portal. The Hesters and Chisms were the closest, but they didn't look that way - Rosemary Willis aappears to look over there briefly. Anyway, just a theory.

Dan, is there any chance of your getting some photos of the east shelter,
in & around the east shelter? Maybe of where the second casing was found? Your theory is good. -- Jim
Dan

Photos

Post by Dan »

Jim,

I will take plenty of photos of the east shelter and send them to you - I can't take the photos until I return from this trip to DC - so sometime around the 19th of November.

There are problems with the theory - a silencer would be required - also how did the ejected shell find its way to the grass from inside the shelter (the shooter could have just tossed it, but why not just pocket it) - also, was the angle correct to make the throat wound?
Jim Thompson

Re: Photos

Post by Jim Thompson »

Dan wrote:Jim,I will take plenty of photos of the east shelter and send them to you - I can't take the photos until I return from this trip to DC - so sometime around the 19th of November.

That's great, Dan! I think there is a way to post photos to the forum here. Also, are you planning to attend the NID Lancer gathering in Dallas, Nov. 17-19? - Jim