Miami Ambush

JFK Assassination
francois bertrand

Miami Ambush

Post by francois bertrand »

from my reading, i understand there was a first attempt to kill JFK in Miami, in the beginning of November 1963. The ambush failed because Kennedy decided to take helicopter instaid of the motorcade. Probably, all teams were in position, waiting for the motorcade.... many teams, big organization, many people involved (Operation 40 ?) I suppose the teams who where in Miami that day were the same in Dallas so... did Mr Files drove Nicolleti in Miami two weeks before November 22 ?
john hines

Post by john hines »

Hello Francois, I'm knew to the forum. I also heard of the Miami ambush. Talk about a whole different paradox of local players (Cubans) there. Have you come across anything in your readings or as anybody ever mentioned if Oswald was suppose to be there as well.

Best,John
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

john hines wrote:Hello Francois, I'm knew to the forum. I also heard of the Miami ambush. Talk about a whole different paradox of local players (Cubans) there. Have you come across anything in your readings or as anybody ever mentioned if Oswald was suppose to be there as well.Best,John

hi John, welcome on the forum. Chicago, Miami and Dallas... same scenario, use of patsy... you have to read "Ultimate Sacrifice" to dig into the details.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tampa was also a consideration. It was also the home of one Santo Trafficante.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Huh, This is interesting, I never herd of the Miami ambush before. I wonder what that would have been like if he would have taken the motorcade. Thank god he did take the Helicopter, Well he did only get to live for a few weeks but still.

Ricky Clow
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Miami Ambush

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.20.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.08.2006 - Mr. Francois Bertrand Posted this interesting Headline.This is a subject matter that never received the attention and interest here that it deserved.Stronger interest and proof about the facts of Miami and Chicagohelp negate the arguments that Dallas wasn't part of a conspiracy.My opinion.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings that are relevant today ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: Miami Ambush

Post by kenmurray »

The Miami Police File On The JFK Assassination: http://cuban-exile.com/menu2/2jfk-miami.html