It's Official James Files has been released from prison.

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

It's Official James Files has been released from prison.

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I was notified this morning that James Files is as of May 6,2016 released from custody of the Illinois Department of Corrections.He is now on active parole and has been placed on mandatory supervised release status.It's official James Files has been released and is a free man !!!
JDB4JFK

Re: It's Official James Files has been released from prison.

Post by JDB4JFK »

Jimmy can come see you and Bruce???
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great news! I'm sure it was Bruce who picked up Jimmy after his release. I hope that Jimmy can just fly under the radar for awhile and just enjoy time with family and friends.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

JDB4JFK I don't know what that post of yours was suppose to mean but it surely is way off base.... But if Bruce Brycheck or James Files would like to visit me I would welcome them in my home and I would absorb as much knowledge from both men as I could .. JDB4JFK I am an investigative researcher/writer and would be thrilled and honored to host both of these men in our home or our boat or our ocean front studio ....
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great news indeed!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Tommy I obviously made a typo as I was excited and in a hurry!I meant to say "Jimmy and Bruce can I come see you sometime I live close to Chicago!!!"Sorry Tommy I'm not as GREAT as you presume to be!!!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

You know what JDB4JFK.I will not even respond to your post but to say I am just another member of this good forum just as you are .And I will leave it right there.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fellas, I appreciate the passion. In life, there are misunderstandings. It happens everyday, whether by the written word or the spoken word. I had a situation like that come up today in my own personal affairs. But it's all been resolved after clearing up the misconception. Bottom line, don't let this situation fester. Shake hands and and let this misinterpretation pass. You are both excellent contributors here. You are both appreciated as well.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I've learned so much from his two interviews. I really hope he comes forward with more info and details on not only 11.22.1963, but also on some of the other "adventures" he's participated in. Of course, as long as it doesn't bring him more trouble. Another interview would be great as I find him one of the most enjoyable people to hear and watch speak.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Great news , I always misspell or what I say gets changed from my iPhone , Tommy don't take anything wrong with jdb4 I'm sure he meant well, on the other hand did you say ocean studio in Florida , man I love Florida you and Bob are lucky to live there, I think we should all meet at Tommy place, there is no better of a relaxing place to be then on the ocean listening to the water and in the sun it's like your in heaven, get some pictures posted so I can start relaxing .