The cherry tree

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

The cherry tree

Post by dankbaar »

Hey Bruce, Have you and Jimmy dug up Nicoletti's ledger now? You would be a damned fool if you haven't.Did you make copies to be stored in trusted places? Can you send me one? WIm
Bob Jonas

Re: The cherry tree

Post by Bob Jonas »

I second that...well, with the exception of sending me a copy of the ledger!!!! I think I'd be a little nervous to have a copy of that in my possession. I'll wait for it to appear in a follow-up book by Wim!
Slav

Post by Slav »

I'm sure the insurance policy is probably dug up and hidden, as for the condition after all these year would anyone speculate on the condition after all these years?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

It's probably in pretty good condition if wrapped as he described. As for it being an insurance policy, I don't really think it's needed for that any longer. I see it more like a rare piece of physical evidence that could verify Jimmy's story. That, and the rest of the photos he and Oswald took that week in Dallas. There'd be no denying his story then.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I think they will deny his story right across the msm and give him zero time of day and his story will never see the light of day, well except for a book that a selected few of us will buy.History has been written and I doubt it will ever be changed even if we had video proof.This is just my opinion but I am dreaming in the back of my mind that one day the truth is told.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Theories will sell lots of books but with photos from Dallas and the ledger, a book from Jimmy would sell millions, regardless of what the mainstream media does with it. Wim's book has set the table. Now it's time for Jimmy and Bruce to feed the masses with the proof. This can be earthshaking.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hands up......I was on this forum for some years...I decided that Mr Files could not be supported...but waited for his release and thee production of the diary he had hidden...a game changer..I want to be wrong.If it never shows up..the story loses credibility.