What's Your Focus?

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

What's Your Focus?

Post by Bob Jonas »

Recently I was discussing with a friend here on this forum about what my focus was. For me, I have focused almost exclusively to the actual events in Dealey Plaza on 11.22.63. I want to know WHAT occurred in the Plaza more than WHY they occurred. I have an analytical mind, so it is easier for me to grasp and determine what was occurring in the plaza than to expose myself to the limitless conjecture as to WHY the event occurred. This is not to say that the reason why is any less important. To the contrary, it's more important, but for this history soldier, my goal has always been finding out who did what and from where in Dealey Plaza that fateful day.I suspect we have several different focal points. It's the putting together of all these interests that will enable us to get the full, clear picture of why, who, when, what, and how. Where does your primary interest lie? WHO ordered the hit? WHY did the hit take place? WHAT happened in Dealey Plaza? WHO are the people behind the hit? WHEN did the decision to make the hit come to be? WHAT triggered the events into motion?