Why is the lone gunman theory so hard to believe?(JOKE)

JFK Assassination
John Bruno

Why is the lone gunman theory so hard to believe?(JOKE)

Post by John Bruno »

Well, why is it so hard to believe?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Im a armed security guard at a federal court house, I carry a water pistol and wear a pink tu tu for a uniform.

Some fiction is just not believable, at least to some of the more intelligent inhabitence of this planet. If your asking how we can help further the believablility of the lone gunman, forget it!

Lee wouldn not have "Just" shot and killed the president, he would have had to defeat an entire army of Secret Service, FBI, CIA, NSA, Local Police, and the United States Army special unit in charge of security for presidential protection. Do you really believe Lee was that good?
dankbaar

Re: Why is the lone gunman theory so hard to believe?

Post by dankbaar »

John Bruno wrote:Well, why is it so hard to believe?

Because there is NO evidence for it whatsoever, and because the available evidence would exonerate Oswald in any court of law and prove the case for more than 2 gunmen and more than 4 shots, basically what the government was forced to conclude too with the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

You could also say it like this: The single bullet THEORY on which the lone gunman THEORY rests, has been disproven on multiple accounts.

Wim

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htm
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

AMEN!
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

lol!! I got all of you! I'm just joking. I'm a conspiracy believer. I'm new. This is a cool website.

I believe JFK was killed by a conspiracy. I believe 8 gunmen were invovled. I believe the Mafia and the CIA killed JFK. I believe Files was the shooter.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Like I said before maybe he is not the shooter but damn that man knows alot of truth about what happened. The fact that the media is ignoring this man is a big clue. He would be dead if he was involved totally. The bullet casing found at the fence is a big bullseye for files case too. did he say that before they found it or after. Wim did files say that before the two guys found it?
Peace
Bruce Patrick Brychek

SHELL CASING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. R. Croxford, and John Bruno,

I have just reviewed your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

After the Shell Casing was found, which had unknown indentations on it,
Jimmy said they were his teeth marks, as Jimmy often left "calling cards"
to identify his "hits."

The Official Test Results concluded what nobody figured out, or even
guessed. The marks on the Shell Casing were teeth marks.

Researching the JFK Assassination and all related matters actually requires work. You must read, study, think, analyze, question your own understanding, and then move on even deeper. To function at this level requires talent, and effort, beyond the college level, and possibly at the
level of a Masters, PhD, or Professional Research, Investigation and Writing Skills.

John Bruno, why don't you think that Jimmy Files was the Grassy Knoll shooter ? I had lunch with Jimmy today, before I read your post, but would appreciate your response before I have lunch with Jimmy by mid week, next week. Thank You in advance.

For those that need to be spoon fed at the grade school level, forget it,
and stay with Computer Games.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, John Bruno was joking. It appears he actually believes James was the shooter.

Wim
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

That's right. It was a conspiracy. Too many questions and not enough answers. I believe James Files was the gunman on the Knoll, plus there were 7 other gunmen in Dealey Plaza that day.

Bruce, tell Jimmy I thank him for being so brave and telling us the truth about what really happened on 11/22/63. It's about time someone had the guts to come forward after 40 + years.
Moo Cow

hERE'S ANOTHER dEPO....

Post by Moo Cow »

DEPOSITION OF JR TODDQ. In regards to Jack Ruby and the assassination of John F. Kennedy? ... Q. Did you know an individual by the name of Benny Binion, BINION? ...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/todd.htm - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

NFR Las Vegas: October 2005