The Good Shepherd:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Good Shepherd:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

During December, 2006, there is a movie called The Good Shepherd coming out starring Matt Damon in the role of Edward Wilson.

Wilson helped found the CIA.

Next to Bill Donovan, who founded the OSS which became the CIG, ( Central Intellligence Group), which then became the CIA, Wilson was one of the true founders of Modern American Intelligence, and Black Ops.

Matt Damon recently starred in another CIA movie with George Clooney called Syriana.

Interesting that two major CIA movies came out this year.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Good Shepherd:

09.11.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.03.2006 - I Posted this Headline about the movie The Good Shepherd starring Matt Damon in the role of Edward Wilson. Can anybody provide their input on this movie ? It would be greatly appreciated.Do not confuse this character Edward Wilson with Edwin P. Wilson as Tom Jeffers correctly points out.Also, has anyone ever realized the Legal Reasons why the C.I.G. was renamed the C.I.A. ? It answers a lot in the Developmental Planning Stages, and The Artificial Construct used which helps Increase Plausible Deniability. How ? Why ? Researching, studying, and understanding this point can help your Predictive Analysis of the Modern C.I.A.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcheswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Bruce; My son and I watched this movie some months ago, at least 6-9 and I was under the impression that Matt Damon was portrayingthe life and times of James Jesus Angleton. Angleton was an extrordinary counter-spy, constanting on the lookout for "moles" within theagency or doubleagents, like Kim Philby and his brother.Many in the intelligence community domestic and foreign, believe that Angleton was " the mole" and as such, was busy making sure thathe was not discovered. Its pretty well known, that he hated Kennedy for numerous reasons, particularly his stance on Israeli nuclear bombfacility construction underground at Dimona and one other site, which I cannot recall the name of. In fact, it could be the name of Damon'snewest movie you mentioned. Kennedy wanted a stop to this construction in the MIddle East, and he wanted immediate Nuclear Weaponryinspections of the facilities under construction. No inspection of Israeli nuke facilities has ever been conducted, not have they ever made afull accounting of their nuke stockpile to anyone that is verifiable. It is estimted they have somewhat less than 500 nuclear bombs, or in the alternative, 500 hydrogen bombs, which are much more powerful and devastating in their effects.Angleton, was awarded the highest non-Jewish award given to a non-military person by the State of Israel after his retirement.Angleton is implicated in the murder planning or coverup of the ex-wife of Cord Myer, a hign official within the CIA, who was having anongoing affair with Timothy Leary of LSD infamy, but also Kennedy and several other high officials in New York and Washington, DC. Itsalleged that Mrs. Myers was the first person to furnish Kennedy with LSD they smoked in the White House, and they frequently par-took ofbags of cocaine, both of which seems to improve the mood of Kennedy and relieve his serious back spasms and pains. Angleton and his wifewere close personal friends with Cord and Mary Pinchot Myer before their divorce. Angleton stole the personal diary of Mary Pinchot Myertelling of all her clandestine affairs of the heart, which she hid in her home. Her sister found the diary first and Angleton talked her out ofkeeping it as unsafe, and something Mary's children did not need to know about at that point in their young lives. Mary was executed on aasphalt pathway next to a canal near her home where she routinely took long walks. it is thought by many, that Angleton hired a DC policeman to run up behind Myer and shoot her twice in the back of her head and run away. A drunken black man asleep half in and half out if the shallow canal was taken into custody. He was investigated thoroughly, and kept in custody for a number of weeks, but finally he wasreleased for lack of evidence that he was the shooter. The gun was never found at the shooting scene. This case is still unsolved.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Good Shepherd:

09.12.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Reaers:Barney - Thank You for your input on James Jesus Angleton. I originally confused Edward Wilson with Edwin P. Wilson. I was on the road writing on my laptop without my books, files, or notes. I appreciate your exacting and powerful input. Very informative, and it increased my knowledgebase. Thank you.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,i am confused. i tried some research on the role and the guy and let me share these links with you. it appears that according to hollywood, the character named edward wilson was fictitious and was based on angleton and bissel. there was an edwin wilson in the cia but his background and history did not match the character played in the movie.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343737/plo ... P._Wilsoni may have the wrong person. please review and i await your comments:tom
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Good Shepherd:

12.13.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - I was on the road writing on my laptop and did not have any of my books, files, or notes with me. I confused Edward Wilson with Edwin P. Wilson.Thank you for all of the Emails, Files, and Information that you sent me. Much appreciated.J and B were talking about you at length this week.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Bruce; in addition to the Cord Myer and Mary Pinchot Myer episodes, there is evidence that Angleton, somewhat of a legend in the Agencyfollowing his days in the old WWII, OSS under Dulles and Wild Bill Donovan tenure, was also a mentor, and hidden benefactor of one William Harvey who became chief of Black Ops in Miami, Florida, Operation 40, Alpha 66, and Brigade 2506, Cuban counter-revolutionary activistsvehemently opposed to the Castro brothers takeover and regime in Cuba. Harvey worked on scene in the middle of the action, and got insiderinformation directly from Tracy Barnes, and James J Angleton, even outside the perview of Richard Helms, John McCone, and Allen Dulles.He hated the Kennedy brothers as being pacifists, soft on communism, and failure to rescue or provide aerial and ground assistance to the 2506 Brigade when the naval and ground assault was launched against Cuba, at the so-named Bay of Pigs. Many people are unaware thatUS Special Forces had been air dropped into the mountains beforehand and were in constant communications with the US Naval forces athand, anti-Castro rebels, and CIA agents in South Florida, Nicaragua, and Columbia. My former neighbor, a Vietnam era Special ForcesCaptain, was among those in those mountains, and escaped by rubber boat with tiny almost noiseless outboard motors, to the point theywere rescued by submarines way off the coast of Cuba. Otherwise, if captured, they would have been disallowed as US personnel and wouldhave been summarily executed by Castro forces as foreign spies. He is gone now, but was a hero, and one helluva guy.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Good Shepherd:

09.13.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Barney - I really appreciate this information, and the Emails, Files, and Information that you sent to me directly. Informative and Powerful. I am collecting every bit of information, book, and link that I can about the:1. O.S.S.2. C.I.G.3. C.I.A.I am collecting, organizing, skimming, outlining, reading a little, and confusing Subject Matters as I try to organize better. All input along these lines is greatly appreciated. And if I am ever inaccurate, incorrect, et cetera, please assist me. Good research and study on Subject Matters is not instantaneous and immediately correct, nor totally thorough, without a developmental process. My Opinion. I am interested in being complete and correct overall. My office has White Out, erasers, back space and delete on my computer, etc.I am not so full of myself as to think that I am always complete or correct. Perfection is a goal or destination, not easily nor readily achievable.Barney - What state do you live in, if you don't mind me asking ?Ken - What state do you live in, if you don't mind me asking ?I live in Chicago, Illinois and grew up near James Earl Sutton - Files, and Lieutenant Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin's old stomping grounds in Chicago, Illinois, where I have actually lived most of my residential life. I now live 10 minutes from Joliet Penitentiary and visit Jimmy from 2 - 20 hours per week, or more depending upon lockdowns, and my Extended Visiting Privileges with prison problems, and they are many.There is a handful of JFK Forum Members that I would like to meet. I have only met Wim Dankbaar.But Bob Fox, Tom Jeffers, and Phil Dragoo are among some that I would love to meet and discuss research and study methods with. I add you two to My Fantasy Team Of Research And Study Experts. Certainly I elevate my own image, while lowering that of each of you.Also, I have a few Fantasy Projects that I am trying to bring toward reality as time progresses. Time will tell.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

The Hunt for Red November

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I had referred to Hunt's sensational assertions as his “deathbed deflection,” blaming Johnson for the CIA's plot.I have here BOND OF SECRECY by Saint John Hunt, my printout in page protectors in binder of the ebook possibly the best deal in literature on the subject at less than the price of a bargain pizza.Wherein the truly dying, and perhaps only partially lying, Hunt asserts LBJ wanted to be president, tapped Cord Meyers (citing jealousy over Kennedy's affair with Mary), who brought in Bill Harvey who in turn hired Lucien Sarti.Hunt claims he was invited but declined because “you seem to have everything you need without me, and besides, I don't want to be involved with the alcoholic psychopath Harvey.”Cynics, some of whom we know too well, throw out the whole bath water/baby thing, because it's so declasse to finger Johnson, and Hunt's such a liar, and foreign shooters are silly, and on and on.The Big Event, The Big Dance, what-have-you, is a masterwork, an opus, a thing of Mozartian delight and subtlety, for it sends one here and there, and leaves one thrilled, yet unfulfilled.And it so outlasted Johnson—or Hoover—or Nixon—or any single human.I posit it was primarily a CIA project, and used other power players by tantalizing their self-interest while leaving their scent on every aspect.Harvey's passions are those of Hunt, if we simply steep ourselves in Give Us This Day (1973). The betrayal by Kennedy of the brave men—he is a traitor worthy of death.Today it's an odd world: Stone romances the Castro figure, while Castro denigrates the Cuban model. Fifty years on, one hundred thousand murdered, Papa has outlived and outlasted all the follow-ons to Thirty-Five.The final B-26 raid to take out Castro's three T-33s was canceled because Adlai Stevenson was humiliated at the UN. Do we really need Adlai badly?Douglass adds so many Bays of Pigs to Kennedy's response to reading Seven Days in May. The so-called missile crisis of 1962. The test ban. The American University speech of June 1963. NSAM 263 of October 1963 removing the advisors, cancelling the war.A note on that—Johnson signed NSAM 273 the day after they stabled the riderless horse. The next year, 1964, he concocted the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. The following year, November 1965, he screamed obscenities at the joint chiefs when they asked his okay to mine Haiphong and bomb Hanoi. http://hnn.us/articles/34024.htmlHe made a great deal of money for Brown & Root, but when CIA mouthpiece Cronkite called Tet for the other team, Lyndon went limp and begged, “No mas, no mas.”That umbrella. It was the Ike & Dick plan, concocted by the Company, and could have worked just fine, in my view. It's always heaped with scorn as failing to incite popular revolt. Was that really the point? Foreign policy is conducted for one's country's national interest.Kennedy trusted Khruschev—but behold, Khruschev was gone the following year. Detente? The Soviet Union wasn't having any. I further posit Gorbachev went through his sham glasnost and perestroika out of weakness and strategic rebranding.Kennedy was universally viewed as a national security risk. Consider the times.What rankles is that no one in government then, since, or now has the balls to cop to the truth: that they viewed him as dangerous—and thereby they mark themselves out as cowards.Noble cries of treason, of patriotism, all are quashed to shamed silence by cowardice.He in fact was the bold one—oh, there was argument.But it was words until the guns of ambush brought us the Red November.Ruby said look at who the president is now: Johnson.Over at JFK History Forum, Robert Harris says only Marcello confessed.In the new book Mastermind, Nelson (and Austin's Robert Morrow) point to Johnson—as did the dying Hunt.I hold out for the subject of John Newman and John Armstrong, the CIA.Angleton had a file on Oswald. Look at the Mexico City op—Phillips was there. Dulles was on the Commission.But of course Nicoletti (or Roselli) was in the Dal-Tex Building with the excellent rear trajectory, and James Files was at the front.Johnson called it in late April and it was pinned to the Thomas dinner the 21st.The umbrella pumped and Walkie-Talkie man said, “Are you getting this, Camera Guy?”A heck of a Sham Wow show in the Big D.And Posner and Bugliosi and Dunkel continue to pee on our leg and tell us it's raining.Just another day of yellow journalism.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce, I'm from Georgia. I also have a nephew that lives in the Chicago area. He's a big Cubs fan.