FED COMTEMPLATING LIQUIDATION OF $4.5 TRILLION IN BONDS:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:PEOPLE, AS YOU READ THIS ANALYZE, CONCENTRATE, AND FOCUS ON THE DEPTH, INTENSITY, FINANCIAL CONTROLS, TOTAL SECRECY, HISTORICAL LONG RANGE POWERS OF PLANNING, IMPLEMENTING, CONTROLLING,AND REGULATING THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND "We the People..." LIKE SO MANY HAMSTER'S RUNNING IN CIRCLES GOING NOWHERE FAST.THE REMOVALS OF JFK, MX, MLK, AND RFK, THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, 09.11.2001, FALSE FLAGS, etc., AREMINISCULE TO THE TOTALITY OF CONTROLS AND POWERS THE SECRET STATE AND THE HIGH CABAL POSSESSAND USE WITH NO ACCOUNTABILITY AND REGULATION. ABSOLUTE POWER.The Federal Reserve having claimed that "THEY" propped up the U.S. Economy, CERTAINLY BY ARTIFICIAL MEANS WITH MONOPOLY MONEY ALONG WITH ALL OF THE U.S. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS, THEHIGH CABAL, AND THE SECRET STATE...NOW..IS CONTEMPLATING LIQUIDATION OF $4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS OF BONDS.MONOPOLY MONEY BUYING MONOPOLY BONDS, TO GENERATE MORE PROFITS FROM "We the People..." who have worked, earned, saved, and been taxed all along...THE FED WILL NOW SELL MONOPOLY BONDS FOR FALSELY CREATED PROFITS FROM "We the People..." (07.06.2017, BB).FED DEBATING WHEN TO UNWIND $4.5 TRILLION IN BOND HOLDINGS:JOSH BOAK 5 hours ago WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve is figuring out when to start unloading much of its $4.5 trillion in bond holdings — a major turning point for an economy still healing from the 2008 financial crisis.Some Fed officials want to announce the beginning of the process "within a couple of months," according to minutes of the U.S. central bank's June meeting released Wednesday. Others pushed for more time to first see how the broader U.S. economy fares during the second half of 2017.What Fed officials all agreed upon in June was to publicly unveil its plan to gradually reduce the portfolio of bonds that built up after the Great Recession — which was part of an effort to make long-term borrowing more affordable and spur growth. The economy has now reached a solid enough point that the Fed may look to begin unwinding its holdings at some point this year."It's very clear that the Fed wants to remain vague," said Lindsey Piegza, chief economist at the financial firm Stifel Fixed Income.Piegza said the Fed wants the market to have the time to digest the plan to reduce its portfolio and also an additional period for monitoring the economic data before committing to a start date.The Fed's holdings have surged five-fold since 2008, ballooning in size as the Fed bought Treasury and mortgage bonds. By taking the bonds off the market, the Fed helped to encourage lower long-term interest rates that made it less expensive for consumers and businesses to borrow. One of the goals of gradually unwinding the balance sheet would be to not disrupt broader economic growth despite the possibility of rising long-term rates.Fed officials, led by chair Janet Yellen, appear to have felt reasonably confident about the economy in June.The strengthening job market left most of them comfortable with raising a key short-term rate last month. They voted 8-1 to increase the federal funds rate by a quarter-point to a still-low range of 1 percent to 1.25 percent could lead to higher borrowing costs for consumers and businesses and slightly better returns for savers. The Fed foresees one additional rate hike this year without specifying when that could occur.Of the officials voting on the rates, only Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari objected.The minutes show Kashkari was concerned that higher rates would make it difficult for inflation to accelerate from its low levels to the Fed's 2 percent target. The Fed's preferred measure of inflation is tracking at 1.4 percent over the past 12 months.The path of inflation going forward appears to be a source of tension inside the Fed.Several Fed officials expect the Fed to keep raising the rate "in coming years," saying that would help stabilize inflation at 2 percent. This is because a rate hike can have an impact at a lag.But a few Fed officials were less comfortable than the prospect of higher rates as implied by the central bank's June projections, saying that too quick a path might prevent a "sustained" return to inflation at that level.The Fed has raised rates three times in the past six months, but that hasn't necessarily led to higher borrowing costs this year.Longer-term interest rates have declined this year. Some Fed officials suggested at the June meeting that this reflects both the possibility of slower economic growth and the influence of the Fed's own bond holdings. This has occurred as the stock market has also increased in value. A few Fed officials noted that stock prices were high relative to traditional methods of valuation.Because of the markets' performance and subdued volatility, a few Fed officials expressed concern about "a buildup of risks to financial stability."Still, the decision to reduce the Fed's holdings came across as a sign of optimism for an economic recovery embarking on its ninth year.The Fed would start with monthly reductions in Treasury holdings of no more than $6 billion and $4 billion in mortgage bonds. Those figures would rise in increments over a year until they reached $30 billion a month in Treasury’s and $20 billion in mortgage bonds.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.06.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I am STILL SO CONFUSED.08.15.2013 I ORIGINALLY Posted my Commentary below.Can anybody answer any of my queries and questions ?NOW HERE IS THE REAL SHOCKER.I THINK THAT IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL OF MY QUERIES AND QUESTIONS, YOU WILL HAVESUCCESSFULLY ANSWERED WHO REMOVED JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and WHO IS RESPONSIBLEFOR THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, 09.11.2001, FALSE FLAGS, etc.OR AM I BEYOND CONFUSED ? (07.06.2017, BB).08.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The Federal Reserve announced today that they are still buying $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds monthly. This is to help maintainthe economy, they state, and they have been doing this for quitea while now. How's it working out, I wonder ? Where's the proof ?Where are the benefits ? Is this traceable and verifiable ?Now let me get this straight. And somebody please correct me if I am wrong. Or better yet, please explain what I perceive as utterFiscal Insanity.Tom Jeffers I wish that you were still here. I need your Fiscal Advice,Explanations, and Understanding more than ever, my old friend. R.I.P.How does this work ? The Fed just hits the print button on their photocopymachine, or their printing machine, and prints $ 85 billion dollars more everymonth of $ 100.00 dollar New Bills. Then armored trucks drive it over to the Bond Market, where the Fed buys $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds monthly ?Who owns the New Bonds ?The Fed as a group ?Individuals of the Fed ?Certainly not "We the people..."Does the Fed sustain profits and losses ?Does the Fed have a Balance Sheet ?Or, does the Fed write a check for $ 85 billion dollars a month, and thengives it to the Bond Market. Then the Bond Market deposits the check intheir bank account, and that bank sends the check to the Fed's Bank. Doesthe Fed Bank cash their own check ? Do they put $ 85 billion dollars of $ 100.00 dollar New Bills into their own account ? Or do they just hit a buttonand mark their own check paid ? How does this all work, I wonder ?I am certain that the Fed covers their own check, right ?The Fed doesn't bounce their own check, right ?But the Fed isn't charging interest on their Newly Printed Monopoly Money for their own purchases, are they ? Would that make sense ?And the Fed isn't making any money on these New Bonds that "somebody"owns, right ? So why are they doing this ? Who benefits ? When ? Where ?How ? Why?But this is all the Feds monopoly money anyway, right ? Because they"printed it," or "created it." And it's "real money," right ?But if I photocopy or print money it's not "real money," right ? Whatmakes theirs "real money" ?Do I need official ink ?Do I need official paper ?Do I need official plates ?How do I get a license to print "real money" ?Why and how can they ?Why can't you or I ?What if I open my checking account # 1. Then I open my checkingaccount # 2. I put a check for $ 85 billion dollars from my checking account # 1 into my checking account # 2. I have $ 85 billions dollars,and I go write a check to the Bond Market and buy $ 85 billion dollarsof New Bonds. I own the $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds, right ?But my Personal Banker at Chase Bank said that is floating or kitingchecks which is a crime, and I will go to prison for a very long timefor writing checks for $ 85 billion dollars, and "Buying" New Bondswith "those funds." I must have "real money" on deposit to covermy $ 85 billion dollar purchase of New Bonds. O.K. ? So must theFed have $ 85 billion dollars of "real money" on deposit each andevery month to buy New Bonds ? Who checks ? Where's the proof ?Then I asked about Mr. Jaime Diamond, president of Chase Bank, telling Congress on T.V. that he was responsible for losing the $ 15billion dollars that Chase Bank lost last year. But not to worry, itwas The Banks Money. No customers lost money. O.K.But Jaime Diamond made about $ 25 million dollars with salary,benefits, and bonuses last year ????? How does that work ?But my monthly interest is at $ 00.05 a month, at the lowest rateever for Chase Bank. So I asked my Personal Banker Why ? Shesaid that it was very complicated, and I wouldn't understand, butsaid "Well, Chase lost money." But it's very complicated.So I asked for my Branch Manager. The Branch Manager told methat it was very complicated, and he wasn't sure if he could explainit to my satisfaction. But added that any questions about Mr. Jaime Diamond had to be referred to the Home Office.But only Chase Bank money was lost, and the Fed replaced it (withmonopoly money, right ?), so Chase Bank NEVER REALLY lost any money. It's complicated. There was an Accounting Adjustment.An accounting adjustment ?I am so confused.So $ 85 billion dollars is "created" or "printed" monthly to "buyNew Bonds" to keep the U.S. afloat. (Got to be careful with that word.) But this is not "floating" or "kiting," it's "realmoney," or is it just "monopoly money," and the Fed callingit "real money" makes it "real money." Talk about alchemy.My Personal Banker was right. It's all very complicated.Comments ?Respectfully,BB. (08.15.2013, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB. (07.06.2017, BB).
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Monday09.16.20191:14 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Reader:07.06.2017 - I Originally Posted this Very Important Headline and Supporting Material.Mr. Bob Fox is an Original JFK Murder Solved Forum Member along with myself. Bob is also One ofour Excellent Contributing Moderators and Members along with Messrs. Ken Murray, Joe "Dealey Joe"Hall, and Phil Dragoo.Bob correctly advises: 'FOLLOW THE MONEY !"My focus is an Extrapolation of Bob's Well Founded Reasoning.My Analyses, Focus, Reading, Research, Study, Tracking, and Writing is of The Deep State, The Secret State, The High Cabal, The Federal Reserve, The Military Industrial Corporations, and The Intelligence Communities,AND WHO CREATES MONEY ?WHO DIRECTS THE FLOW OF CREATED MONEY ?WHO REQUESTS CREATED MONEY ?WHO RECEIVES CREATED MONEY ?Feel Free To Add Your Own.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.