OBAMA SUING TRUMP AND STONE ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OBAMA SUING TRUMP AND STONE ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.16.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I have not heard or read anything about this until I received this from an associate today. I find this very ThoughtProvoking, and to me it UNDERSCORES THE CORRUPTION, MONEY, POSITIONS, AND POWER THAT IS AT STAKE, ANDWERE HARMED BY TRUMPS's ELECTION THEN, NOW, AND GOING FORWARD, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY THINK OF TRUMP, AND HIS "DRAIN THE SWAMP APPROACH."THIS ALONG WITH THE CONSTANT BARAGE BY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA AGAINST ALL THINGS TRUMP IS THE GREATESTATTEMPT AT TRIAL BY PUBLIC OPINION I HAVE EVER READ AND STUDIED SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK, AND THE WARRENCOMMISSION COVER-UP REPORT.THE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHY ?ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME.TO MY WAY OF THINKING, THIS IS THE TYPE OF TRIAL BY PUBLIC OPINION THAT WAS, AND CONTINUES TO BE WAGED INTHE JFK REMOVAL OF 11.22.1963. CONNECT THE DOTS BEGINNING THEN, AND CERTAINLY BEFORE.The Tentacles of the Giant Squid that took hold from 11.22.1963 certainly have reached beyond anything envisionedby Jules Verne's 1870 novel, 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA.Allegedly Obama "...through Protect Democracy, a group run by former Obama administration lawyers, is absurdlyalleging that Stone and the Trump campaign somehow conspired with Russia to have their personal informationexposed in the trove of Democratic emails and files by WikiLeaks last year."Roger Stone, a long time advisor, associate, confidant, friend, supporter, and writer about Trump and other Subject Matter's, was allegedly interviewed recently by Alex Jones also.UNDERSTAND THAT IF THIS LAWSUIT WAS REALLY FILED, AND EVEN IF IT IS TOTALLY GROUNDLESS, IT STILL GIVES THE CLINTON-OBAMA-CROOKED DEMOCRATIC CARTEL ARGUING POINTS, SPEAKING POINTS, TRACTION, AND A TRIAL BY PUBLIC OPINION OF THE AVERAGE MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SILENT-CLUELESS MAJORITY. (07.16.2017, BB).Latest News Roger Stone News EXCLUSIVE: ROGER STONE RESPONDS TO OBAMA’S LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM AND PRESIDENT TRUMPJuly 15, 2017 Editor 1 Comment Alex Jones, Infowars, Roger StoneUnfounded attack against Stone and POTUS represents yet another desperate attempt to dismiss Trump’s election winInfowars.com – JULY 13, 2017Alex Jones discuss the Democrat establishment’s outrageous lawsuit aimed at Roger Stone as well as the Trump campaign.The lawsuit, introduced by “Protect Democracy,” a group run by former Obama administration lawyers, is absurdly alleging that Stone and the Trump campaign somehow conspired with Russia to have their personal information exposed in the trove of Democratic emails and files released by WikiLeaks last year.The New York Times noted Wednesday that the 44-page complaint “does not contain any hard evidence” whatsoever of collusion, but instead seeks to “depose witnesses and obtain campaign emails and other documents…”Stone has called the move “a publicity play” and has instructed his attorneys to “seek sanctions against the lawyers involved for the filing of a ridiculous frivolous lawsuit.”The unfounded attack against Stone and the president represents yet another desperate attempt to dismiss Trump’s election win.Roger Stone: Washington Is Gripped By Anti-Trump HysteriaRoger Stone: Trump Needs To Arrest Obama And All Of The Other Globalists Committing TreasonSource: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-roge ... rump/Learn more about RevenueStripe...← Congressman Jamie Raskin: Rejects Democracy for Americans But Pushes for Non-Citizen VotingLearn more about RevenueStripe...Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary "Get me Roger Stone". A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. An outspoken libertarian, he is the author of the New York Times bestseller “The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ”, the Clinton's War on Women, The Bush Crime Family, and the Making of the President 2016- How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution. Mr. Stone has written for Fox Opinion, Infowars, Breitbart News, StoneZone, the Daily Caller, and the New York Times. A well-known voice in politics for over forty years, Roger Stone often gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com and StoneZone.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET. Follow him at StoneColdTruth.com.ROGER’S LATEST BOOKSRoger Stone's Best Seller Bush Crime FamilyRoger Stone's Best Selling Book The Making of a President 2016Roger Stone's Best Selling Book The Man Who Killed KennedyLearn more about RevenueStripe...Copyright © 2017 Roger Stone – Stone Cold Truth. All rights reserved.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.