Why more than one gunman?

JFK Assassination
Andy Bowden

Why more than one gunman?

Post by Andy Bowden »

Wouldn't it be compromising and overly risky to have severak gunmen try and kill Kennedy?

Would it not have been more plausible to have a single assasin fire one shot, therefore at least evidence would exist to show there was a single gunman - and give backing to the Oswald guilt theory.
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: Why more than one gunman?

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Andy Bowden wrote:Wouldn't it be compromising and overly risky to have severak gunmen try and kill Kennedy?It would have been a risk yes, but you have to consider that these persons where profesionals, they knew what they had to do and how to do it whitout draging attetion to them.Andy Bowden wrote:Would it not have been more plausible to have a single assasin fire one shot, therefore at least evidence would exist to show there was a single gunman - and give backing to the Oswald guilt theory.

Then you may not have gotten the result they wanted , what if that sniper missed?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Another, more importaint reason for more than one shooter is, the harder it would make an investigation. So many shooters causes a calamity to anyone who would try to unraval the event. Criminals,especially the good ones will salt the crime scene with as much disinfo as possible to throw off investigators. Chaos ruled that day.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members;Billy Boggs was the last contributor to this subject matter herein. And this subject matter goes hand in hand with the Single Bullet Theory.Any discussions or research material both Pro and Con are welcome.Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bruce, thanks for the reminder.More than one gunman, obviously! But again, the shot from the front entering Kennedy's throat, is from another hit squad, another operation. I compiled the evidence for this and even identified the source of the team, and no one cared because their is no profit in it. Well. to be honest, I'm not interested in profiting from Kennedy's death, I want justice! I want the world to go back to that day, and open their eyes.There was a car parked under the overpass, a lookout stationed to assist him who was hit in the cheek by shrapnel. The whole fiasco in the rear sponsored by the CIA was a cover for the real hit from under the overpass. Except, they never told the CIA, who probably to this day believe they did this on their own. The CIA was betrayed by the Mossad at the very end, and left to hold the bag.At least, that is the way I see it. Undoubtedly, those in the know are still under orders, not to reveal.....
Bob

Post by Bob »

Billy Boggs wrote:Bruce, thanks for the reminder.More than one gunman, obviously! But again, the shot from the front entering Kennedy's throat, is from another hit squad, another operation. I compiled the evidence for this and even identified the source of the team, and no one cared because their is no profit in it. Well. to be honest, I'm not interested in profiting from Kennedy's death, I want justice! I want the world to go back to that day, and open their eyes.There was a car parked under the overpass, a lookout stationed to assist him who was hit in the cheek by shrapnel. The whole fiasco in the rear sponsored by the CIA was a cover for the real hit from under the overpass. Except, they never told the CIA, who probably to this day believe they did this on their own. The CIA was betrayed by the Mossad at the very end, and left to hold the bag.At least, that is the way I see it. Undoubtedly, those in the know are still under orders, not to reveal.....Hi Billy...welcome back. I think Thom and others in the forum believe the throat wound was a frontal shot. However, I would say that Wim, Bruce, myself and others in this forum have a disagreement as to the source from the throat wound. I think there may have been another shooter from the front in Dealey Plaza that day besides Files, but I definitely believe that the throat wound was not an entry wound. I believe it was a fragment that exited the throat area from the mercury round that Files fired from his Fireball.The biggest question I have about the supposed throat wound is this...where is the exit wound? There is none. The area of the wound was a soft tissue area. Listen to Thom Robinson, who was at Bethesda for the pre-autopsy procedure that altered the head wounds on JFK as well as the actual autopsy. He is a key witness in Douglas Horne's book (Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government's Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK ). Robinson is the mortician that Wim has mentioned before in other posts. Here is one of those posts by Wim...Lastly, what you don't know is that I have an interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident.Again, Robinson was PRESENT at the pre-autopsy procedure that altered JFK's wounds as well as the autopsy. Horne talks about all the problems at the autopsy in his book. In addition, in the Jim Garrison Tapes, part of the video shows the limo at Parkland immediately after the assassination. It shows the windshield, and there is a chip or a crack there that shows the impact of a bullet. However, it also shows that the impact did not go through the windshield.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bob, first off, thanks for the kind welcome back.WATCH THIS AGAIN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAW-bxxZfcM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMXfBgjsh0There is no doubt in my retired military mind, A SHOT CAME FROM THE FRONT! THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD! There is far too much evidence to support this position.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Billy, i must respectfully disagree.no professional sniper would ever attempt a shot like that.through a windshield past and between two passengers in the front seat thenthrough and around two passengers sitting very close together in the center seat and then on into the throat of JFK. Without doing any damage to the spine, no exit wound.And if it did happen the shooter would have o have been on the street down near the underpass.However I do think there was a great possibility that there was a shot from a handgun from theroad in front and to the west of the TSBD.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Between two passengers? Well, ya better slow that car down..........No exit wound? Remember this bullet went through a windshield first, slowing the bullet down, hitting the spine and splintering. I doubt you would have much of a exit wound when the bullet no longer had the energy to exit.Thanks for the rely, Joe.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I am listening.when did the spine wound come into play?