Bay of pigs

JFK Assassination
Peter Lukich

Bay of pigs

Post by Peter Lukich »

I dont understand if CIA organized assasination becose JFK didnt give them air soport in bay of pigs and didnt want to invade Cuba in misile crisis,why didnt they invade Cuba when JFK died?Who was that lady in movie JFK when someone throw her out of the car in the beggining of the movie?
TNX
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

Perhaps a lot of better experts could answer your questions,
But i Think the Bay of pigs matter wasn,t THE main issue why he had to go,
so if an invasion would have been that important they would have done it after the Assasionation.

Instead of that Johnson went completely to war in Vietnam.
I saw the film JFK many times and i believe about 75 %, i dont believe
fully in that scene with the lady who probably works for Ruby.

Same goes for the Assasionation,Files story can not be totaly discard
But i for myself grew up with Garry Macks theorie A man in Uniform Badgeman ? fired from the knoll.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bay of pigs? No. It was a question of survival for the CIA, Federal Reserve, and Organized crime. Kennedy was going to destroy these institutions, they destroyed him first
Jeff Fargus

Post by Jeff Fargus »

Who was that lady in movie JFK when someone throw her out of the car in the beggining of the movie?
That lady was Rose Cheramie. Here's a link that'll give you some more info on Cheramie.

http://www.ctka.net/pr799-rose.html
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

According to me, the Bay of Pigs failure, JFK’s reluctant to provide air support and the truce with Cuba was probably the main reasons why the CIA and the exile-Cubans needed to silence him.
Furthermore, the mob also went bananas, as JFK had promised Giancana to invade Cuba, so the mob could uphold their activity on Cuba.

Johansson
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

You dont think the Vietnam matter played a big part ? remember his words

IT,S THEIR WAT THEY SHOULD WIN IT
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

frits arends wrote:You dont think the Vietnam matter played a big part ? remember his wordsIT,S THEIR WAT THEY SHOULD WIN IT

Of course, the Vietnam War was a big element of the assassination. Bell helicopters for example, was nearly bankruptcy before the war, but came out as winners.
The military complex had a major motive to get rid of Kennedy.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Bay of pigs

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.01.2007 - Mr. Peter Lukich Posted this important Headline.A short discussion followed that raised some powerful facts, points,and theories.In retrospect, the Bay of Pigs, Castro, and Cuba were all a means to an end.Those who really control the U.S. were more satisfied with Viet Nam, Laos,and Cambodia. My opinion.Today, Fidel Castro is still alive. His brothers and cohorts still run Cuba"Castro's way."We have been through several corrupt Presidents, and many wars, with no end to either in sight.When Operation Northwoods and the Bay of Pigs did not come to fruition,Viet Nam, Cambodiai, and Laos certainly did.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, or writings that can add to this Stream of Thought ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.