Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

JFK Assassination
Tommy Wilkens

Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Several weeks ago now this question came up and I was looking through many of the pictures of the motorcade and all of a sudden this picture popped up.Standing almost curbside the motorcycle cop's helmet blocks a clear view. Not sure if it is Jack Ruby but the Fedora hat seems to match and if you look closely the dark sunglasses also seem to match.Any thoughts on this possibility ??

Slav

Re: Was Jack Ruby Watching The Kennedy Motorcade

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.ohio.com/akron/writers/form ... s-deathThe guy looks like Milteer in the white shirt
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

https://i2.wp.com/www.newnationalist.ne ... 0%2C381The pic in the right corner has someone circled that looks like ruby
Bob

Post by Bob »

While talking to Jimmy and Bruce, Jimmy told me that Jack Ruby was in front of the wall or the picket fence in the grassy knoll area as the JFK motorcade passed. Plus, in reading JFK vs. CIA by Michael Calder, we learn that three witnesses saw Ruby running from the knoll area after the shooting. Jean Hill, J.C. Prince and Tom Tilson (an off-duty DPD patrolman). Tilson said the man looked enough like Ruby to be his "twin".Jean Hill said this..."I saw a man up there running, or getting away. He was right up there by the school book depository, just not at the corner where they say the shots came from, at the other end, right up the slope, at the top of the slope. I saw him go towards the railroad tracks, towards the tracks to the west. I just thought at the time, that's the man that did it."
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Slav wrote:Slav, Jack Ruby may not have been in the Mary Moorman photo, but he was definitely in the area, not only based on what Jimmy told me, but also due to the words of three witnesses.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I also believe he was in the area as a sort of damage control for the shooters on the knoll, I believe there were a few of them. I believe Bowers seen him as well.