CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.25.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL, 1874 - 1965:Prime Minister of England during World War II who was A MAJOR FORCE FOR DEFEATING ADOLPH HITLER AND NAZI GERMANY:"The farther back you look,The farther forward you are likely to see."_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________JAMES JESUS ANGLETON, 1917 - 1987:U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's Director of Counter-Intelligence, 1954 - 1974:James Jesus Angleton believed that Secret Intelligence Agencies controlled the Destiny of Mankind.And one way the CIA controls History is by erasing it._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________My Opinion: I find it hard to envision a more diametrically opposed set of Powerful Leadership Philosophies that have directly affected "We the People..."Query: What approach and philosophy appears to have been completely and consistency applied to the Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, etc. ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.