Biggest crock ever on JFK assassination

JFK Assassination
Bob

Biggest crock ever on JFK assassination

Post by Bob »

Last night I watched again the debacle known as "The JFK Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy" on the History Channel. For more see...

http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail

It's the biggest crock of shit since the Warren Commission report. But that makes sense because this program supports the findings of the Warren Commission. A lot of the program centered on the character assassinations of Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone. They also mentioned that the "magic" bullet theory was viable, but never mentioned that Jerry Ford had moved the JFK back wound up several inches. The program also said that David Ferrie died of natural causes. The show used Oswald's brother as a character witness against Lee, but he was bought off and/or threatened just like Marina Oswald was in my opinion. Just like this forum will attract disinformation agents from time to time, the MSM will also put out disinformation (Operation Mockingbird etc.) to keep the lies of those in power from becoming exposed. The History Channel has put on some excellent programming from time to time regarding the JFK assassination, but this program was so blatantly bullshit, that one would have expected to see it on FOX News.
Jim Thompson

Re: Biggest crock ever on JFK assassination

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bob wrote:Last night I watched again the debacle known as "The JFK Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy" on the History Channel. For more see...http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... detailIt's the biggest crock of shit since the Warren Commission report. But that makes sense because this program supports the findings of the Warren Commission. A lot of the program centered on the character assassinations of Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone. They also mentioned that the "magic" bullet theory was viable, but never mentioned that Jerry Ford had moved the JFK back wound up several inches. The program also said that David Ferrie died of natural causes. The show used Oswald's brother as a character witness against Lee, but he was bought off and/or threatened just like Marina Oswald was in my opinion. Just like this forum will attract disinformation agents from time to time, the MSM will also put out disinformation (Operation Mockingbird etc.) to keep the lies of those in power from becoming exposed. The History Channel has put on some excellent programming from time to time regarding the JFK assassination, but this program was so blatantly bullshit, that one would have expected to see it on FOX News.

Too right, Bob. Did you see that a guy in Queens shot his TV when he saw Posner's "talking-head" commentary on the show? He used a Fireball.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

JFK II demolishes that special

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/JFK2.htm

Wim
Jeff Fargus

Post by Jeff Fargus »

Jim Thompson wrote:Did you see that a guy in Queens shot his TV when he saw Posner's "talking-head" commentary on the show?
It's amazing how Posner has become such a so-called expert. His books are stuffed with half-truths, distortions, and outright lies.
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

That piece is so biased in its premise.

They position the body of JFK in the limo at a peculiar position -- with his back all hunched up so as to accomodate a shot exiting his throat. He is not positioned like that at all. They practically have his shoulder blades higher than his throat. Now you try sitting like that.

The fatal head shot? They never mention what the 17 doctors at Parkland saw. They just use the 'doctored" autopsy photos as their basis for the entry of the fatal head shot. Never mind that the 17 doctors saw an exit wound in the rear of the head, thus negating a shot from behind.

And Oswald's brother? He sounds to me like he "wants" Oswald to be the killer on record. Why? Because he likes the attention it brings him. For if Oswald isn't the killer, then the brother fails to get the attention he so craves. Can't you see that? Oswald's brother loves playing to the cameras. It shows. In my opinon, the brother will say whatever it takes to make Oswald look guilty.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BIGGEST CROCK EVER ON JFK ASSASSINATION:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.10.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.15.2007 - Bob Fox Posted this Very Important Headline nine (9) years ago this week that deserved muchmore analytical and probative analysis.A short discussion followed with some very excellent JFKMS Forum Member's contributions. Please payspecial attention to, and watch the JFK II Video both referenced and provided by Willem Dankbaar hereon the JFKMS Forum. Wim nails this Subject Matter strongly with supporting material.THE ABSOLUTE IMPORTANCE AND SIGNIFICANCE of all of the Combined Information provided here is thatOur Government, you know "We the People..", and OUR Main Stream Media has a continuing and growing Virtual Blackout and Cover-Up in 2007 as Bob Fox and the others allude to. This Blackout and Cover-Up has Extended and Grown through today, 2016, with no change in sight whatsoever. It is now 52+ years since The Removal of JFK. All we really know is that JFK IS STILL DEAD.80% of All Living American's today don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.80% of All Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Writers don't care about, know about, orunderstand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of The JFK Removal of 11.22.1963. My Opinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study all relevant material first on your own,then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.