E. Howard Hunt pins JFK murder on LBJ

JFK Assassination
M.C.Newton

E. Howard Hunt pins JFK murder on LBJ

Post by M.C.Newton »

In a recent story in the New York Post's (Rupert Murdoch) Page Six, about an upcoming book by E. Howard Hunt, they focus on Hunt's allegations that LBJ was behind the coup to take over the government, and even gives some more names.

It's pretty interesting that over the last week or so there have been two significant breakthroughs regarding JFK. The first was the CIA internal documents proving that the CIA was involved with George H.W. Bush's Zapata Petroleum, even bringing it into existence. It also gave us a new name (new to me at least) of Thomas J. Devine, the man who jointly with GHWB founded the Company. A man whom also left the CIA that same year (1953) to go into "private business".

Here is the article again: http://realnews.org/rn/content/zapata.html THE SCANS OF THE CIA MEMOS ARE AT LINK AT END OF ARTICLE, OR YOU CAN GO TO THE POST REGARDING THIS SUBJECT A FEW DAYS AGO

The next is E. Howard Hunt article is interesting too. But you also have to be highly suspicious of his story, I probably wouldn't be calling him a stand up guy. He could easily distort real facts, fabricate new "facts", and erase others. So this one to me is important because it could corroborate the story of Barr McClellan (Strangely enough the father of Scott McClellan the former White House Press Secretary, and Mark McClellan former FDA Commissioner and Director of Medicare under George W. Bush). Barr McClellan is a former attorney of LBJ. But these to me at least smell like they could be lies both Hunt and McClellan. Could be part of the ongoig cover-up. We know it's still fresh in the mind of GHWB as he made a comment at Gerald Ford's Funeral regarding the Warren Commission, and how it's words are essentially holy scripture and it's because Ford was just such a good guy that if he signed off on it then it must be true. It's an interesting note also that Both his sons would rise to prominence in GW Bush's administration. I think if you pay much attention to things you will have noticed how seemingly unscrupulous and/or inept people always seem to rise to the top, while good people are held down. Could giving his son's important government jobs be payback to Barr McClellan for steering the blame to the already long dead LBJ? His book did come out in 2003 during GW Bush's term. And how about Hunt his book is getting articles in the New York Post's widely read Page Six. So another shot at LBJ and another right wing extremeist (Murdoch) right there to pick up the tab. All this is obviously not some solidified theory, just some mildly outside the box thinking.

Any Opinions?

Here are the links to the E. Howard Hunt articles:

Raw Story: http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Convi ... _0114.html

New York Post: http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/go ... agesix.htm
Jim Thompson

Thanks

Post by Jim Thompson »

M.C.Newton wrote:Any Opinions?

Thanks M.C.Newton. Don't follow the media (New York Post, Times, etc.) or the other forums as much as I'd like to. So I appreciate your links. Only thing I might add is that a scan of the LBJ tapes throws a lot of light on his involvement, a lot:

http://www.whitehousetapes.org/pages/tapes_lbj.htm
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

Yeah, I think that there was LBJ involvement, I certainly would not exonerate him. But it could seem that this could also be disinformation. Shifting slowly the perception to solely LBJ as the mastermind via the testimony of some "outsiders" with insider knowledge.

As far as Hunt goes I think the fact that he completely denies any involvement, even though there are photos that would possibly indicate otherwise. He seems even though he's 88 probably savvy enough to put out only "newsworthy" truth's and/or fictions.

M
Pennyworth

Re: E. Howard Hunt pins JFK murder on LBJ

Post by Pennyworth »

M.C.Newton wrote:stand up guy. ... It's an interesting note also that Both his sons would rise to prominence in GW Bush's administration. I think if you pay much attention to things you will have noticed how seemingly unscrupulous and/or inept people always seem to rise to the top, while good people are held down. '...Any Opinions?They are running the 'devil's playground' that's why. I saw an internet picture of Bush jr. giving the salute with the two inside fingers folded and the outside ones up ..I'll see if I can paste and copy it. Ditto a picture of Clinton giving the satanic salute...Here are the links to the E. Howard Hunt articles:Raw Story: http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Convi ... 14.htmlNew York Post: http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/go ... agesix.htm
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

M.C.Newton wrote:Yeah, I think that there was LBJ involvement, I certainly would not exonerate him. But it could seem that this could also be disinformation. Shifting slowly the perception to solely LBJ as the mastermind via the testimony of some "outsiders" with insider knowledge. As far as Hunt goes I think the fact that he completely denies any involvement, even though there are photos that would possibly indicate otherwise. He seems even though he's 88 probably savvy enough to put out only "newsworthy" truth's and/or fictions. M

I agree with you, I don't think LBJ had enough motive on his own or the sole power to carry it off or the potential for a cover-up vvia the media......anyone can see its a conspiracy.....

By the way, has anyone seen/read a relatively recent Reader's Digest with JFK on the front and speaking of 'new info' and the latest technology support of the number of shots involved? It just came to my mind,, I will see if I can retrieve it...
Pennyworth

HERE IT IS!!!

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Just curious...is this person related to H.L.Hunt?
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Just curious...is this person related to H.L.Hunt?

No
Jeff Fargus

Re: E. Howard Hunt pins JFK murder on LBJ

Post by Jeff Fargus »

M.C.Newton wrote:Any Opinions?
I read the Barr McClellan book, and he claims that a fingerprint belonging to Mac Wallace was found on the sixth floor of the TSBD. He claims that Wallace was a shooter and was the "dark-skinned man" seen in the sixth floor window and also seen driving the Rambler station wagon.

The book was very poorly written. The first half of the book was mostly familiar accounts of the corrupt political rise of LBJ in Texas, and the second half was full of imaginary conversations between Oswald and Mac Wallace.
Pennyworth

E Howard Hunt dies....

Post by Pennyworth »

WHDH-TV Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt dies
Houston Chronicle, TX - 2 hours ago
MIAMI — E. Howard Hunt, who helped organize the Watergate break-in that led to the greatest scandal in American political history and the downfall of ...
Watergate Figure E. Howard Hunt Dies ABC News
Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt dies Boston Globe
all 188 news articles »
Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt dies
KTUU, AK - 17 hours ago
E. Howard Hunt was 88. The burglary led to the greatest scandal in US political history and the downfall of President Nixon. Hunt was many things: A World ...

Watergate Figure E. Howard Hunt Dies
FOX News - 10 hours ago
MIAMI — E. Howard Hunt, who helped organize the Watergate break-in which led to the greatest scandal in American political history and the downfall of ...

E. HOWARD HUNT DIES
Free Market News Network, FL - 14 hours ago
E. Howard Hunt, who helped organize the Watergate break-in that led to the greatest scandal in American political history and the downfall of Richard ...

Local6.com Howard Hunt Of Watergate Fame Dies
Local6.com, FL - 9 minutes ago
MIAMI -- E. Howard Hunt, who helped organize the Watergate break-in, leading to the greatest scandal in American political history and the downfall of ...