WHO STOLE JFK's BRAIN !?!?!

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHO STOLE JFK's BRAIN !?!?!

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday08.14.20191:20 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I just read/received this.JFK's Brain Is Missing To Cover Up What Vitamins JFK Took !!!!!Just when I thought that The Whole JFK Mess Couldn't Get Any Crazier !Boy - O - Boy - Was I Wrong !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.Who Stole JFK’s Brain ?Newsmax.com <newsmax@latest.newsmax.com>

To:
bpbrychek@yahoo.com

Aug 16 at 11:00 AM

Dear Newsmax Reader:
Please take a moment to read the special message from our advertising sponsor, Dr. Al Sears, M.D. Our sponsors help us keep our news service free, though we do not necessarily endorse this message.
Newsmax.com   Reader, 
Forget about who killed JFK. The question you should be asking is what happened to his brain ?
 Because secret assassination files have just revealed that JFK’s brain contained a shocking medical secret. 
I’m talking about a memory breakthrough, hidden for 60 years, that gave JFK razor-sharp focus, lightning-quick recall, and ”project-crushing” creativity.
 This was something doctors never expected.
For decades this breakthrough was kept under the tightest presidential security. It was guarded by Secret Service agents 24/7...
But now this IQ-enhancing breakthrough is available to all Americans — and hundreds of studies reveal that it can:  Speed up neural firing by 3,000 TIMES  Boost the growth of new brain cells by up to 67%  And increase mental energy by 111% And it can do all of this without giving you energy slumps or nervous jitters.
It’s a 100% natural process that can turn your brain’s neural pathways from slow and sluggish… into super-efficient, high-speed, neural super-highways…
Click here for the full story. Including how to wipe out 96% of free radicals in your brain — and stop brain aging in its tracks.
 To Your Good Health,

Al Sears, MD, CNS 

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Newsmax email because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below. TO ADVERTISE For information on advertising, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales via email. TO SUBSCRIBE If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up, please click here. Remove your email address from our list or modify your profile. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy. This email was sent by: Newsmax.com 1501 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 104 West Palm Beach, FL 33407 USA Newsmax Medianewsmax.comnewsmax@latest.newsmax.com(800) 485-4350