"PROOF ! JFK WAS KILLED BY THIS SPY !"

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

"PROOF ! JFK WAS KILLED BY THIS SPY !"

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.10.20194:10 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:A friend of mine just showed up at my office with 2 copies of the 09.16.2019 "ENQUIRER" one copyfor himself, and one copy for me."See, your friend Jimmy Files didn't shoot JFK. This guy, Gilberto Policarpo Lopez did ! It has to betrue if the "ENQUIRER" POSTED IT ON THEIR HEADLINE," he went on to tell me.The article is based upon yet another JFK Who Did It Book: "MURDER, INC.: THE CIA UNDER JOHN F. KENNEDY," by author James H. Johnston.The only interesting fact that I found was that in 2019 Investigators are Reporting that JFK was hittwice, from the front and the rear.James Earl Sutton - Files first Originally stated this in 1963, that Nicoletti's bullet from the rear hitJFK an instant before J's shot from the Grassy Knoll, an Exploding Hollow Point Mercury Filled Bullet,hit JFK in JFK's Right Temple Ares.J repeated this in both of his filmed Interviews in 1992, and 2003.For the record this is at least the Third Cover Page Article by the "ENQUIRER" about who RemovedJFK.Absolute Indisputable Proof Exists, and was offered that J Removed JFK on 11.22.1963.09.10.2019 People are still searching for "WHO SHOT JFK ?"Who shot JFK is no longer relevant.Who had the Power to Plan, Complete, and Cover-Up The Removal of JFK through 09.10.2019 ?Who benefited then ?Who benefits now by a Continued Cover-Up ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.