09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:47 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.11.2019 - Mr. Bob Jonas, a Personal Friend of both J and B, whom I consider an OutstandingJFK Murder Solved Forum Contributing Member, forwarded this to me todayBob Jonas and I communicate frequently. Our Approaches and Perspectives differ. And sometimeswe disagree, but I agree with Bob at least 80%+ of the time.Bob is an Extremely Dedicated and Sincere Analyst, Reader, Researcher, Student, and Writer aboutThe Removal of JFK and Many Related Subject Maters.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.

This is, by far, the best compilation of live news coverage of the breaking news of 9/11 as it happened.  The man who collected and compiled these clips worked all his inside sources at all the networks to get 1st generation tapes and not replays aired at later dates.  It was a simpler world until 8:46 that morning...
https://youtu.be/8sHzXHuJZkg
Slav

Re: 09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPVNLLo-mII will never forget I was getting ready to leave the house and the new came on I thought it was a movie not real, I never left the house stayed home all day in shock .
bobspez

Re: 09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by bobspez »

I was walking to work in downtown Brooklyn. I remember it was such a beautiful blue sky day for early September. We watched on a TV in the office as the buildings came down. As the crow flies we were only about a mile and a half from the towers and saw the dark smoke clouds drifting over Brooklyn. Our office was considered a sensitive business (Con Edison) and so they chained the front doors shut. None of the windows opened so I wondered how we would get out if something happened. One of my coworkers lost a son who was a fireman. My daughter lost a very good friend. My daughter's husband had quit Cantor Fitzgerald about a year earlier for another job on Wall St. His Mom and the mother of our first grandson were also working for Cantor Fitzgerald but had quit about a year before the attack. His Mom had got our daughter's friend the job there. All 600 or so Cantor Fitzgerald employees who were working that day at the WTC were killed. I guess it was just fate.